RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

Lake Co had a great year and the small amount if players who stuck it out.Am curious about Wilkes.How manys yards did he end up with on the season.Had 2oo yard games several times, and I think one or two 300 yard ganes.U C announcers said he had 400 yards against Bruceton..Knew he had about 5 touchdowns but didn't kniw 400 yards.But am really curious about something else.On the way to the game, was called on the phone by a big UC fan and friend, A great guy.Asking if I was coming to watch the Beatdown.He said he thought UC would run up the score because he heard they were ticked off.said it may only be a rumour but ge heard tge District coaches picked Wilkes as the Mvp.over Henry. we talked about it.The different scenarios.Could that really be true.After all Henry is up for Mr.Football.And heard that has already been voted on.Could a Mr. Football not eveb be voted as the MVp in his own region.Is he just messing with me or serious.That would be unreal if true.Win Mr. Football on an award voted by a lot of Middle Tenn and East Tenn writers or coaches that maybe haven't seen him actually play.But not win MVp in a region that coaches had to actually pleyed against.I know a lot of people have seen Henry at State and not Wilkes.I think its a rumour.Both are great backs.But just would seem weird to win Mr Football and a lot of middlevtenn and East Tenn people not see Wilkes play but coaches that actually played against bith would vite forc Wilkes.So has these teams even been voted on and just a runour that has gotten out

Lake Co had a great year and the small amount if players who stuck it out.Am curious about Wilkes.How manys yards did he end up with on the season.Had 2oo yard games several times, and I think one or two 300 yard ganes.U C announcers said he had 400 yards against Bruceton..Knew he had about 5 touchdowns but didn't kniw 400 yards.But am really curious about something else.On the way to the game, was called on the phone by a big UC fan and friend, A great guy.Asking if I was coming to watch the Beatdown.He said he thought UC would run up the score because he heard they were ticked off.said it may only be a rumour but ge heard tge District coaches picked Wilkes as the Mvp.over Henry. we talked about it.The different scenarios.Could that really be true.After all Henry is up for Mr.Football.And heard that has already been voted on.Could a Mr. Football not eveb be voted as the MVp in his own region.Is he just messing with me or serious.That would be unreal if true.Win Mr. Football on an award voted by a lot of Middle Tenn and East Tenn writers or coaches that maybe haven't seen him actually play.But not win MVp in a region that coaches had to actually pleyed against.I know a lot of people have seen Henry at State and not Wilkes.I think its a rumour.Both are great backs.But just would seem weird to win Mr Football and a lot of middlevtenn and East Tenn people not see Wilkes play but coaches that actually played against bith would vite forc Wilkes.So has these teams even been voted on and just a runour that has gotten out

Wilkes ended the year with 2747 yards and 34 td's. He had 162 tonight. To my understanding Wilkes did win district mvp. He rushed for 291 at Bruceton. He hit the 300 mark twice. 303 vs Mckenzie and 347 vs Humboldt. Multiple 200 yard games. His season low was 111 on 7 carries in the first UC game.

Edited by lakecounty1968

The decisions the LC coach made during the game, the plays that were actually ran.....makes me wonder how in the world did this dude get a head coach job. It makes sense why there is only 19 players. His coaching style, his thought process, his direction will doom LAKE COUNTY in the years to come.

cactus , many think he had to gamble to have a chance.I did also but to me some of the plays were just too much a gamble.Coulnt expect the defense to keep UC from scoring quickly.Some close to the program seem to like him and think he has been doing a good job.Not sure if or why only 18 players.Hopefully more will come out knowing Johnson and Wilkes will be back