Lipscomb Academy at CPA: Quarterfinals

The only thing that's for certain is that win or lose, there is no way lipscomb will whine and cry as much on here as westmoreland did last week.

Your right, like most private school fan bases they are small and really don't care that much. You can't say that for Westmoreland fans thank god. By the way, do you think there might be 50 or so CPA fans come this week? I know it's going to be cold and all but looks like y'all could garner more fans than a redneck town an hour away like Westmoreland.

Your right, like most private school fan bases they are small and really don't care that much. You can't say that for Westmoreland fans thank god. By the way, do you think there might be 50 or so CPA fans come this week? I know it's going to be cold and all but looks like y'all could garner more fans than a redneck town an hour away like Westmoreland.

No clue on that one, I'm not a cpa fan. They probably just chalked last week up as a win so a bunch of people didn't show. Hard to get the fans out when everyone already knows the outcome before the game starts.

Let's face it, high school football is the ONLY thing in Westmoreland so of course they attend. It's all they got.

So, asking people from cpa. Since you have seen both westy and lipscomb, who do you think would have won that matchup? Just curious on what sportsnerd and his crew has to say...

Westmoreland has a great team. Ran for more yards on CPA than anyone this year. They just couldn't slow down CPAs offense.

Edited by coach77