White House at Pearl-Cohn: Quarterfinals

Hello firebird80 still a passionate alum I see, hope you are well. I will wave at you tonight from the visitors section. If your band marches I will sit with you at half time because they are the best in Middle Tennessee.

I will point out that the WH Defense totally shut down Giles County's D1 Receiver Recruit last week. He can explain that to the coach at Ole Miss. So it's not like we don't know how to play against great athletes. We've been doing that for a while now.

So here's to a well fought game and a barn burner. Firebirds and Devils oughta be smoking hot tonight. WHOO HOO Go Blue.

I see u haven't changed at all...lol Should be a good game history between these two schools.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the 2015 schedule, firebird we'll have LOTS of chances to chat next year, too.  Oh baby it's getting good. The new region is crazy.  First things first though.  First possession's going to be big tonight.

When you get to the Quarters the football is good.  This is going to be fun. The best prepared team will win. Both programs have play off traditions and lots of pride.  Boolyah let's have a clean game.

Edited by go blue

If it were played at White House you could gaurantee all White House runs being first downs if the runner made it within 2 yards of the sticks. Might be a little different in Nashville though.

Please don't tell me you think WH gets favored spots from referees uh puhleeze. Ever been to WH Greenbrier? Referees hate us.

With the 2015 schedule, firebird we'll have LOTS of chances to chat next year, too. Oh baby it's getting good. The new region is crazy. First things first though. First possession's going to be big tonight.

When you get to the Quarters the football is good. This is going to be fun. The best prepared team will win. Both programs have play off traditions and lots of pride. Boolyah let's have a clean game.

I haven't seen the new schedule yet! We still have unfinished busy to take care of. I'll see it in January.

#1 pearl hater award goes to this guy... every post you slick talking. go post on that "what we need to do to see pearl next year giles" thread

Who's hating on Pearl? I'm just stating the facts. Pearl is explosive but if you keep it close you'll get the W.

I said before the season began it would be Trezevant vs Fulton for the Gold. Still do..... :thumb:

nothing you said was a fact but pearl is explosive. that stick around talk is opinion based.

keep up the hate though. you're not the only one.

Who's hating on Pearl? I'm just stating the facts. Pearl is explosive but if you keep it close you'll get the W.

I said before the season began it would be Trezevant vs Fulton for the Gold. Still do..... :thumb:

I'll be fair to the old man. He has been saying trezevant all year. But I also feel u don't like pearl either! So I'm ready to prove u wrong bout trezevant if we win tonight. I just don't see trezevant being a problem for us nor WH. I'm not sure if Trezevant will even win tonight. I think CC would give us a better game than trezevant. But u wrong bout keeping it close and teams will win. I think u still Goin off lasts year team this team is different and ready to shock the world.