Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

Midweek fellas. Only a few short days left. I Can't wait for the game. Nothing beats Friday night football. Neyland stadium comes close, but nothing like the boys from where you grew up getting the job done. I am nervous about this one, but I am also confident we will do what it takes and rise to the challenge. These boys have done it week in and week out

Good luck to the Basin Boys-- here's an updated bracket-- winner will host the semi-final

http://tssaa.org/2014-tssaa-division-i-bluecross-bowl-class-1a-football-playoff-bracket

Yes just one more day until Friday night lights and I can't wait to watch the game. It does feel good watching this group of young men especially when I have coached more than half the team and have watched them grow into the players that they have become and have seen so much improvement from grade school ball to junior high and now high school! And I am very proud of all of them but I really enjoy getting to watch my son play the most! Go Wildcats!!

• Upvote 1

Yes just one more day until Friday night lights and I can't wait to watch the game. It does feel good watching this group of young men especially when I have coached more than half the team and have watched them grow into the players that they have become and have seen so much improvement from grade school ball to junior high and now high school! And I am very proud of all of them but I really enjoy getting to watch my son play the most! Go Wildcats!!

Any word if this will be on a radio station

Nothing better than seeing a kid you have coached succeed at the next levels. I hope for a hard hitting injury free game. I think these two teams will I've us a great game. There will be a lot of pride on the line in this one

Yes I know it's great!! I will try and find out if it will be on the radio for you guys!!! I believe it will be a really good game between two teams that want it bad!!

Nothing better than seeing a kid you have coached succeed at the next levels. I hope for a hard hitting injury free game. I think these two teams will I've us a great game. There will be a lot of pride on the line in this one

Edited by uttommy