Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

On offense i don't see Jones getting very much,With warren, Yates, McDonald, Williams, and taylor already out there,  I  see Jones playing more of a corner since yates will be moving a outside line backer 

I really figured it would be next year before he really gets much playing time. He needs at least 20 pounds of muscle added before it will be safe. Think he will be special if he works hard, but that can be several of these kids.

Whose ready for some lions football ?

Me! Got a feeling this year is gonna be good. Saw in the examiner where Dresden currently ranked 7th in 1a for the state. Of course, U.C. is still #1 and looking for a three-peat.

Can't wait to see this young team grow and just get better and better throughout the season.

Dresden should have a better record this year looking at their schedule is a little weaker than last year. I think their will be a defendant improvement on the offensive side of the ball having a natural qb. We will see on the defensive side but Rang will have these boys coached up. The only problem I see with this team is thst there are to many l's on this team. They figure out how to play together this could be a real special team for the next few years.