Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

i can't even imagine how good Winn will be. He was a stud as a skinny freshmen. As a stronger junior he should dominate. Hope the o line can keep him healthy. Last year on third down the lions couldn't pass consistently. Having that option is huge to keep defenses honest. I can't wait to see them play! Go Lions

Evans, Hewett, Ritz, Cruse, and new volunteer from Henry County? have been helping Rang. From what I can tell at practice,(which is not very much) defense seems pretty dang solid. Looks like they're trying to not have players go both ways on o-line/d-line, but a school our size usually has no choice. Oline needs work, but it'll get there. Great spring for the Lions in my opinion. Really good season ahead. I'm practically chomping at the bit. We should be able to run/pass/sing/dance or whatever we want with the talent on this team.

Edited by lionfbfan

Dresden won something like 7-3. Dresdens defense stiffened after the long run. We have a new QB and he is learning our offense. I feel like he played solid considered we have only had 3 practices. TCA's defense is much, much better against the run. We handled their run pretty well. That has been a huge thorn in our flesh the past three years. Amazing that we now struggle to defend the pass. We have a great coach and he will figure it out. I think Dresden is a very, very good team. They will definitely be a top 3 Single A team and will give UC and Trenton all they want. When Winn gets back they will be awesome! Hate to say this Angry but the kid who was ejected should be penalized for next season. Worst sucker punch I have ever seen. He ripped our kids helmet off and then sucker punched him. It knocked our kid completely out. They ejected him. I hope TSSaa takes action. No need for that. Dresden was the better team and he didn't need to do that. Our kid probably has a concussion. Wish the Lions of Dresden much success next season. Your line is huge for 1A! QB looked really good and very good receivers. Glad we are in 2A!!

Edited by TCAIntense

Dresden won something like 7-3. Dresdens defense stiffened after the long run. We have a new QB and he is learning our offense. I feel like he played solid considered we have only had 3 practices. TCA's defense is much, much better against the run. We handled their run pretty well. That has been a huge thorn in our flesh the past three years. Amazing that we now struggle to defend the pass. We have a great coach and he will figure it out. I think Dresden is a very, very good team. They will definitely be a top 3 Single A team and will give UC and Trenton all they want. When Winn gets back they will be awesome! Hate to say this Angry but the kid who was ejected should be penalized for next season. Worst sucker punch I have ever seen. He ripped our kids helmet off and then sucker punched him. It knocked our kid completely out. They ejected him. I hope TSSaa takes action. No need for that. Dresden was the better team and he didn't need to do that. Our kid probably has a concussion. Wish the Lions of Dresden much success next season. Your line is huge for 1A! QB looked really good and very good receivers. Glad we are in 2A!!

Intense, sorry to hear about the extra curricular activities. Dresden has had issues with that in spring games ( I still ride my son about a particular spring game at Bethel). Guess they are too fired up at times. Dresden has as many athletes on this team as I have ever seen for Dresden. I have worried and still worry because they realize they are good and I'm afraid that will cause them to not put the work in to be great. Line play will be vitally important (as it always is) to protect Winn and with Quincy developing as a passer that will only add to the playbook. Not too sure we have the overall team speed to compete with a UC or Trenton but I do expect us to give them all they want. What is even better, this is still a young team with most of the playmakers as Juniors and Sophomores. Should be an interesting year.

Go both Lions!!

He's really a good kid. He must've been really angry. Second time he's done this. The first time he was in middle school. I'm not defending him or putting him down, but you wouldn't think he'd do this if you knew him. But if you do the crime you gotta do the time. Gotta learn how to release anger between whistles and on the legal/classy side of the rules. If this was a regular season game, it'd be a big suspension right? How do the rules work around a spring game.