Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Watched the scrimmage on Hudl and Dresden does look pretty good. Still not sure we have the overall team speed to keep up with a UC or Trenton this year. Future is bright for the next three years I would say.

Good to hear...Lions will play to their strength and try to expose their opponents weakness

You must be blind! I just watched it on Hudl and #64 took the first swing and our 63 swung back and then they went at it and when his helmet came off he suckered him. Don't go blaming it on us. If our kid was in the wrong he definitely should be punished. He was defending himself. By the way, that was a freshmen he punched. I'm sure our coach will watch the film over and over and if 63 was in the wrong he will pay for it. You need to watch it again and see where the first punch came from.

Both teams will be good come fall. Dresden definitely has an edge and are going to be extremely solid on defense and should win the district.

Coach Rang is a great coach and teaches discipline.

As far as the "blind" statement...that's not uncommon for fans/folks of Dresden football. It's been an eyesight problem for years, but that's why we love them.