Let's talk CAK, CPA, Notre Dame and Lipscomb Academy!

Apache

The unfair or unequal advantage the schools have is not a new thing, it's been that way for years. As more and more schools become interested in giving maximum support to the programs the reality begins to set in the it may not matter. When "some" can reload with players and the give maximum support to their programs as well it creates and unfair advantage. It's usually not an issue with most until they reflect after the fact and come to the conclusion that there is nothing that we could have done. We are playing a better brand of FB in Tennessee than ever before and with that comes the knowledge that the playing field is not level.

As a matter of fact I have heard personally the King himself (Rankin) say it was time to get the privates out. Now that was just after being eliminated from the playoffs a few years ago by a private school. Now granted his motive was much more them beating him at his own game then anyone having an unfair advantage. And if by chance CPA does to him what I think they will in the Championship game he will be back on board again.

Edited by ddaddy

As a matter of fact I have heard personally the King himself (Rankin) say it was time to get the privates out. Now that was just after being eliminated from the playoffs a few years ago by a private school. Now granted his motive was much more them beating him at his own game then anyone having an unfair advantage. And if by chance CPA does to him what I think they will in the Championship game he will be back on board again.

lot of football left before that game 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

+1