Let's talk CAK, CPA, Notre Dame and Lipscomb Academy!

Apache

How fitting that another trophy comes home to ALCOA,and you'll always have your shuttlecock gawk at too!

You'll have your gold trophies, no one can take that away from you but when my son the football player/pre-med major(means studying to be a doctor) comes to by gas from your son at the gas station,we'll see how much those gold trophies mean then.

By the way all Alcoa's money can't by you folks class.

ever stop to think that the 1.8 multiplier might have something to do with that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

go read the quote I responded to and then you might get my point! LEWIS COUNTY only has a little over 540 kids we will be 2A next yr! The majority of the state could careless about watching the private state championship games and that was my point and the attendance proves it Edited by alltime

Beat me to it.

Great minds think alike........

Booger aint sayin that the multiplier is primary reason in all cases....some fan bases follow better than others; more so if you are winning..........now lets take Alltime and his Lewis County Panthers with their student body somewhere close to 550 students and take CPA with a student body of around 400; though TSSAA says CPA is high enough in standards to rate 1.8x better than any of the PUBS, which make their imaginative student body # around 750 students......Now if it was only the student bodies that showed up at the LC (550)-CPA (400) game, the shot Alltime took should viably stand because if all his student body showed up; that means CPA only had 183 students their....This is for sure poor representation by CPA....now if CPA's student body would have showed up with the .8 more body that TSSAA says they have; CPA should of had 750 students there instead of 183 which is even a more poor representation of CPA

Stick with Booger on this :mrgreen:

Now lets take the community of Hohenwald where Lewis County HS is located. They probably have around 4000 people spread out over maybe 5 square miles or more, give or take a few; that live and support that program. Now CPA does not really have its on community, it shares its community of about the same square miles, give or take a few, with Ensworth, Brentwood Academy, Brentwood HS, Hillsboro HS, Ravenwood HS, Franklin Academy and there may be a few more, but you get the point. So, CPA's community really consist of its true student body (400) plus both parents (hopefully) which brings the total to about 1200. Hohenwauld (4000 people) CPA (1200 people)!!!!.....that makes Hohenwald have 3.3x more people than CPA.....which is the difference in #'s Alltime said was at the game.

That being said we all know that not everyone in most communities show up to the games for many different reasons. Let's just say that each one of those 2 communities had an even 25% of their community that showed up as true supporters to the Lewis County - CPA semi-championship ball game....our number of butts sitting in the stands would be Lewis County (1000) CPA (300)....LC still has 3x the people at the game as CPA though they both brought the same % of people......just as Alltime said

In order for CPA to have matched Lewis County's attendance of a 1000 and Alltime not taken a cheap shot at that Private Schools attendance, CPA would have had to bring about 80% of it's student body and parents to match that #........ Hohenwald still had 75% of it's potential supporters sitting at home on the sofa......

If Lewis County truly had 3x as many fans at the ball game as CPA; then they both brought about the same percentage of their community to the game....CPA might have brought a few more

FansCheering.gif

Booger conclusion: Alltime's accusation has no merit

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

Come to ALCOA to get you a gander at some real trophies. It'll be the closest that you and ND will ever get to one. we'll even let you pose beside the '88 silver trophy if we can find it. Not sure they keep up with that one or even know where it is.

listen to Booger good on this one Twister......this is not a compliment to you by no means; the whole idiot thing that drip out of the corner of your mouth to get the Gold Class Award kind of stripped you of any love

.....Booger works hard on not breaking any of the 10 commandment, though he fails a bit on a couple of them; but the 10th one is safe from Booger.......so he's gonna stay clear of that FB trophy case of Alcoa's

you can google those commandments if you want Ten_commandments.gif

Edited by Booger

Booger conclusion: Alltimes accusation has no merit

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

I think the merit of what Alltime is saying is that if the Privates left the T$$AA it would not have a significant financial impact on the T$$AA. For example, in 3A football privates make up about 7.5% of the teams. So if they left the loss of membership fees and as Alltime stated the low gate revenue they generate would not amount to much. Now let's look at it the other way. If Public's were to organize and leave the T$$AA? Well now we are looking at a situation that could put a hurting on somebody!

Apache just sayin!

You'll have your gold trophies, no one can take that away from you but when my son the football player/pre-med major(means studying to be a doctor) comes to by gas from your son at the gas station,we'll see how much those gold trophies mean then.

By the way all Alcoa's money can't by you folks class.

Yeah OK,sport

listen to Booger good on this one Twister......this is not a compliment to you by no means; the whole idiot thing that drip out of the corner of your mouth to get the Gold Class Award kind of stripped you of any love

.....Booger works hard on not breaking any of the 10 commandment, though he fails a bit on a couple of them; but the 10th one is safe from Booger.......so he's gonna stay clear of that FB trophy case of Alcoa's

you can google those commandments if you want Ten_commandments.gif

Whatever weirdo.

Coacht is facebook for a bunch of wannabe or has been Alcoa athletes. What's funny is the boys or girls on here have never actually played or won a championship for Alcoa. I know someone at Alcoa high school I think played,I mean held,I mean touched,I mean saw,I mean I drove by the school that has the Gold Trophies in a case I think. Let's all move to Alcoa or within 100 miles and drive our sons to school at their new home town and wonderful community that they didn't grow up in.

Great minds think alike........

Booger aint sayin that the multiplier is primary reason in all cases....some fan bases follow better than others; more so if you are winning..........now lets take Alltime and his Lewis County Panthers with their student body somewhere close to 550 students and take CPA with a student body of around 400; though TSSAA says CPA is high enough in standards to rate 1.8x better than any of the PUBS, which make their imaginative student body # around 750 students......Now if it was only the student bodies that showed up at the LC (550)-CPA (400) game, the shot Alltime took should viably stand because if all his student body showed up; that means CPA only had 183 students their....This is for sure poor representation by CPA....now if CPA's student body would have showed up with the .8 more body that TSSAA says they have; CPA should of had 750 students there instead of 183 which is even a more poor representation of CPA

Stick with Booger on this :mrgreen:

Now lets take the community of Hohenwald where Lewis County HS is located. They probably have around 4000 people spread out over maybe 5 square miles or more, give or take a few; that live and support that program. Now CPA does not really have its on community, it shares its community of about the same square miles, give or take a few, with Ensworth, Brentwood Academy, Brentwood HS, Hillsboro HS, Ravenwood HS, Franklin Academy and there may be a few more, but you get the point. So, CPA's community really consist of its true student body (400) plus both parents (hopefully) which brings the total to about 1200. Hohenwauld (4000 people) CPA (1200 people)!!!!.....that makes Hohenwald have 3.3x more people than CPA.....which is the difference in #'s Alltime said was at the game.

That being said we all know that not everyone in most communities show up to the games for many different reasons. Let's just say that each one of those 2 communities had an even 25% of their community that showed up as true supporters to the Lewis County - CPA semi-championship ball game....our number of butts sitting in the stands would be Lewis County (1000) CPA (300)....LC still has 3x the people at the game as CPA though they both brought the same % of people......just as Alltime said

In order for CPA to have matched Lewis County's attendance of a 1000 and Alltime not taken a cheap shot at that Private Schools attendance, CPA would have had to bring about 80% of it's student body and parents to match that #........ Hohenwald still had 75% of it's potential supporters sitting at home on the sofa......

If Lewis County truly had 3x as many fans at the ball game as CPA; then they both brought about the same percentage of their community to the game....CPA might have brought a few more

FansCheering.gif

Booger conclusion: Alltime's accusation has no merit

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

have cpa's 400 students play Trousdales 380 students and look in the bleachers, will be 3x the Trousdale fans. 75% of the state wants the split...and lots of private schools want the split. It will happen, to when it will is the only qurstion.

have cpa's 400 students play Trousdales 380 students and look in the bleachers, will be 3x the Trousdale fans. 75% of the state wants the split...and lots of private schools want the split. It will happen, to when it will is the only qurstion.

First, Alltime is crazy if he thinks his attendance numbers are right. He either needs glasses or a remedial math class.

Second, the TSSAA, which is controlled by the publics, will never allow a split. Why? Because they are power hungry and money hungry. Ask yourself why the current situation exist. The publics set it up this way. They didn't want to give the privates the opportunity to play in a private division. If a private didn't choose or couldn't pay for scholarships, the only option was Division I. So privates playing D-I is what the TSSAA (publics) want. They forced it. Why? Money and power.