Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

If WC keeps Birchette and Floyd at guard, Horton and Skelton at ends and just replace the two tackles they'll be ok on the line. The question will be the center, WC lost a good one in #58 Davis. You got Crews, Braxton Kelly and Connor Kelly that seen some time last year and will grow and get stronger this offseason along with a couple more that I didn't mention. They will also have a few freshman coming in over 6 feet that may have to step up and help with depth but I think the line will be ok. WC returns all their backs so I look for another tough WC football team!

i hope they hit the weight room hard....rumor is a rb is the strongest on the team  as of last week maxing out with a d-end second.

Edited by wboro33

i hope they hit the weight room hard....rumor is a rb is the strongest on the team as of last week maxing out with a d-end second.

Yes, Ray benched 335, squatted 385 and they cut him off there and power clinged like 285. That's big numbers for his size and to be a running back but the kid has really worked hard during the offseason when nothing's going on.

Yes, Ray benched 335, squatted 385 and they cut him off there and power clinged like 285. That's big numbers for his size and to be a running back but the kid has really worked hard during the offseason when nothing's going on.

youve heard the same rumor.....thats serious numbers for a rb...all that hard work will pay off

• 2 weeks later...

From my understanding, the kids playing basketball are working out in the weight room as well. Probably not as much as the others but Coach Willard believes in being strong and physical ust like Coach Rice. It's a good thing when all the coaches seem to be on the same page. Looking forward to the season.