Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

This is funny.

nothing funny about it wc beat ncs early where ncs was minus a player or two    ncs beat wc when wc was minus a few players...wc still had chances to score on that great d of yalls ,sometimes ur d was good sometimes wc simply could get it done..that being said yall got it done when it mattered now go get uc

Sorry Wildcat, I need to mind my own business. You may have been better than UC with those players. We'll never know. Good luck in 2015.

I guess what I said sounded a little disrespectful but if you go back and read on some threads before the season started you'll see that I wanted a chance for these WC boys to play y'all or UC because I knew WC was going to be better than what everyone thought. Then with all the injuries WC was never a whole team, it's just disheartening to have to watch these boys fight for their season without all those players. No disrespect intended and good luck to y'all tomorrow night!

nothing funny about it wc beat ncs early where ncs was minus a player or two ncs beat wc when wc was minus a few players...wc still had chances to score on that great d of yalls ,sometimes ur d was good sometimes wc simply could get it done..that being said yall got it done when it mattered now go get uc

Be proud of what you did do, not what may have happened...IF. Also, let your players heal a little when they're hurt. Having them full strength in November is what's important. Good luck in 2015. Maybe we can hook up with a 100% healthy WC, and have no excuses.

Edited by bigb31072

I guess what I said sounded a little disrespectful but if you go back and read on some threads before the season started you'll see that I wanted a chance for these WC boys to play y'all or UC because I knew WC was going to be better than what everyone thought. Then with all the injuries WC was never a whole team, it's just disheartening to have to watch these boys fight for their season without all those players. No disrespect intended and good luck to y'all tomorrow night!

I understand. I just need to shut up. I think a great deal of your program. You had a good year with what you had. Be proud of it an let the rest take care of itself.

I understand. I just need to shut up. I think a great deal of your program. You had a good year with what you had. Be proud of it an let the rest take care of itself.

I guess I get a little upset because if the fact that WC had four seniors injured, two in the first few weeks and one midway of the season and those three out for the year and the other one having to play with some serious pain. You don't want any kid to get hurt but when it's seniors that have worked for this moment since they were four it's just tough, they won't get another chance. Me nor anybody else knows if WC would have won any of the games they lost if there were no injuries but I think WC would have been better. The one thing we all know is y'all got a great team and y'all's defense is tough! Good luck to y'all tomorrow night!

who is gonna step up and be a leader on this team now that 70 is no longer there.... he will be hard to replace....somebodys got BIG shoes to fill...im thinking it gotta be p.rice.yea or neh?or will it be a senior

Somebody will step up, Rice needs to take this team and lead it. The qb needs to be the leader on the field.