Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

I do think the defense had a little to do with some of the fumbles this past Friday night. Not a hand on the ball, but a feeling that everything needed to be rushed to be successful. The same thing can be said for many areas of the WC offense that night. Passes were hurried and well off target. QB almost ran out of his shoes and fell a few times when he looked to have room to run. 

I will say most of this occurred after the first quarter. I went to the game the week prior and watched the QB work when he had little pressure. He was in no particular hurry and had no reason to press and ended the game with 5 TD's.

I would think WC would not have as much of a fumbling issue as compared to most teams that run a similar offense, which they may not, I don't know the numbers. Many fumbles tend to occur on the toss and I only saw the QB do that 1 time in two games, and that was when the Gville game was out of reach.

Pressure definitely causes mistakes which leads to turnovers. I watched WC run about 40 plays in warm ups and never once put it on the ground. 

I made that argument after the CA game.  they didn't want to believe it 

I made that argument after the CA game. they didn't want to believe it

Monkey not trying to argue but I don't think anybody from WC said it wasn't the defense bringing pressure, we just said WC turned the ball over too much. Also everybody had said that if that happened WC couldn't stay in the game and they didn't. Anyway, good luck to y'all tomorrow night, weather will be great!

Monkey not trying to argue but I don't think anybody from WC said it wasn't the defense bringing pressure, we just said WC turned the ball over too much. Also everybody had said that if that happened WC couldn't stay in the game and they didn't. Anyway, good luck to y'all tomorrow night, weather will be great!

I am not saying you did, but wc fans most deff did (for the CA game) didn't really keep up with the wc/ncs thread.  

With that said, I won't bring it up anymore, It is something that needs to be fixed, but no team is perfect and football is about continuous improvement.

the weather should be great, as long as there is no rain!  temp should be nice

Edited by Monkey Wrench

I am not saying you did, but wc fans most deff did (for the CA game) didn't really keep up with the wc/ncs thread.

With that said, I won't bring it up anymore, It is something that needs to be fixed, but no team is perfect and football is about continuous improvement.

the weather should be great, as long as there is no rain! temp should be nice

Last I checked the rain chance was down to like 10%