Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

I was looking in our program from this year and there's some pretty big boys that will be sophomores and juniors next year. Braxton Kelly, Connor Kelly, Dustin Crews, Gavin Sessler, and Paxton Prince just to name a few. There's a couple more that's over 6 foot and over 200 pounds coming but they'll just be freshman. At least the coaches have some big boys to work with during the off season. There's a couple more lineman coming from junior high that have done a great job that will be seeing playing time soon.

I was looking in our program from this year and there's some pretty big boys that will be sophomores and juniors next year. Braxton Kelly, Connor Kelly, Dustin Crews, Gavin Sessler, and Paxton Prince just to name a few. There's a couple more that's over 6 foot and over 200 pounds coming but they'll just be freshman. At least the coaches have some big boys to work with during the off season. There's a couple more lineman coming from junior high that have done a great job that will be seeing playing time soon.

Y'all got CA scheduled next year? 

Care to post the schedule?

aug 21 mt pleasant A                                                                                                                       aug 28 scotts hill    H                                                                                                                        sep 4 clarksville ac A    *                                                                                                                   sep 11 decatur co    H                                                                                                                      sep 18 bruceton      A       *                                                                                                               oct 2 perry co          H     homecoming        *                                                                                     oct 9 houston co      A      *                                                                                                                oct 16 mcewen        H     *                                                                                                                 oct 23 huntingdon   H    *                                                                                                                  oct 30 collinwood     A   *                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        *region games

Edited by wboro33

That's weird playing MtP first game of the year. But, I am glad that the cwood game is the last of the year again. I see another 8-2 season for WC at worst 7-3....possibly 10-0 but that Huntingdon game will be tough....glad it's a home game.

sorry bout that crazy post it looked normal when i typed it..love cwood at the end again like it should be dont know much about these new teams we play but hoping for 10-0!!!!!!