Westmoreland moves to the 1A 2A boards

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

This is what you consider intelligent?

I wasn't talking about simply playing upper class teams, I was talking about beating them.

Cascade is 2-8 in their district the last two years.

Did Forrest beat Page? hmmm. How about Lauderdale County? hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2PXlUjWz5M

Croz, this guy wouldn't know real football in the mouth! Wait a minute, he's gonna find it out next fall!  Seriously, Truth, old Croz is throwing at ya the numbers and such well I'll just lay it out there.  Westmoreland is a well coached, disciplined, physical team year in and out. Early next November after the Rockets have finished about 3rd or 4th in the region come back and tell us how tough the Eagles and possibly more of your new region mates are.

Croz, this guy wouldn't know real football in the mouth! Wait a minute, he's gonna find it out next fall! Seriously, Truth, old Croz is throwing at ya the numbers and such well I'll just lay it out there. Westmoreland is a well coached, disciplined, physical team year in and out. Early next November after the Rockets have finished about 3rd or 4th in the region come back and tell us how tough the Eagles and possibly more of your new region mates are.

And our teams aren't well coached, physical and disciplined? There are just all kinds of arrogant yahoos in your neck of the woods I see. I'm out......gotta go read football for dummies. So how many yards do you have to get for a first down? 😘

Guest Termite

I believe thetruth will face the consequences this coming fall.

He will learn about Westmoreland and the "Postman"..."Posty"...."Stamp Licker"  whose scientific name is "Stampus Lickus"  too.

Hey Stampus, I believe you've found your huckleberry. He doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer or as formable as myself, but he may provide you a tad bit of entertainment. Anytime you feel froggy, jump off the pee wee  boards back over to the big boy boards.

And everybody else in the region, get used to the WHINING. Whinemoreland tend to whine about everything....the refs, other coaches, their coaches, bands, other teams bands, refs, fans, fields, you have money, they have no money, and by the by...refs.  They whine about everything, except the one thing they should whine about.......living in Westmoreland.  lol

I believe thetruth will face the consequences this coming fall.

He will learn about Westmoreland and the "Postman"..."Posty"...."Stamp Licker"  whose scientific name is "Stampus Lickus"  too.

Hey Stampus, I believe you've found your huckleberry. He doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer or as formable as myself, but he may provide you a tad bit of entertainment. Anytime you feel froggy, jump off the pee wee  boards back over to the big boy boards.

And everybody else in the region, get used to the WHINING. Whinemoreland tend to whine about everything....the refs, other coaches, their coaches, bands, other teams bands, refs, fans, fields, you have money, they have no money, and by the by...refs.  They whine about everything, except the one thing they should whine about.......living in Westmoreland.  lol

You miss me over there already don't you? I like it over here in the Peewee boards. At least the truth is passionate about the ........Rockets.....? Who would name a team such a stupid name. I thought an owl was a dumb mascot but rockets tops that for stupidest mascot award. I hear Forrest is more like bottle rockets.

You miss me over there already don't you? I like it over here in the Peewee boards. At least the truth is passionate about the ........Rockets.....? Who would name a team such a stupid name. I thought an owl was a dumb mascot but rockets tops that for stupidest mascot award. I hear Forrest is more like bottle rockets.

OK thetruthhurts2008...folks have used logic, reason, and courtesy to no avail when "conversing" with you...this guy speaks your language, so have at it.

Guest Termite

Not really.....you never presented much of a challenge any more,......but that happens when you constantly get beat at your own game, 

Rockets?  Well I might get that more than I get Forrest. Not Chapel Hill Rockets, Forrest Rockets in Chapel Hill.

Not really.....you never presented much of a challenge any more,......but that happens when you constantly get beat at your own game, 

Rockets?  Well I might get that more than I get Forrest. Not Chapel Hill Rockets, Forrest Rockets in Chapel Hill.

Kind of like the smith COUNTY owls. Wonder if the Smith County citizens of Gordonsville like to be represented as an owl? But I do agree about the Forrest comment. I've never heard of Forrest but know the general vicinity of Chapel Hill. Are there lots of firework stands in that area?

Guest Termite

Kind of like the smith COUNTY owls. Wonder if the Smith County citizens of Gordonsville like to be represented as an owl? But I do agree about the Forrest comment. I've never heard of Forrest but know the general vicinity of Chapel Hill. Are there lots of firework stands in that area?

it don't matter whether they like it or not...they are. LOL.