South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Oh Mr. Dillard I didn't know I was doing the hiring, I sure thought that was Vic Grider and Danny Wilson. I'm sure those moon pies are getting to you. But good luck on your memory. And I'm sure the Pirates will do well, maybe you should step up. Or some of these nameless men could.

What kind of mess is this? Your memory is worst. I eat fudge rounds, not moon pies. That Griffith man will do the hiring. That Wilson man and Grider cant do anything unless that Griffith man says so. I garuntee you I would not put up with that bunch of mess. I just want to make sure whoever the coach is which it should be that Moore man get their survey turned in for my Murphy fair book. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? Your memory is worst. I eat fudge rounds, not moon pies. That Griffith man will do the hiring. That Wilson man and Grider cant do anything unless that Griffith man says so. I garuntee you I would not put up with that bunch of mess. I just want to make sure whoever the coach is which it should be that Moore man get their survey turned in for my Murphy fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Maybe pirate12 and some other parents should try and set a better example for the kids by not bashing coaches at games and on this site! It does nothing but teach the kids that if you don't get something you want to just whine and cry about it and maybe you get your way instead of working your butt off to get better and earn a spot instead of having mommy and daddy bash the coaches for doing their jobs! JMO though.

Oh Mr. Dillard I didn't know I was doing the hiring, I sure thought that was Vic Grider and Danny Wilson. I'm sure those moon pies are getting to you. But good luck on your memory. And I'm sure the Pirates will do well, maybe you should step up. Or some of these nameless men could.

I don't think who hires is the issue.  It is about a bunch of people wanting to throw the current coach under the bus.  Obviously, you haven't thought that aspect through.,

• Upvote 1

From the outside:  The Men appear to be just fine......however Ms. Barnes (Pirate12) sounds straight up psycho.....!  No Roy, I ain't joking.  You folks do a fine job when the boys are rockin' the house.....but you appear quite disfuctional at the first sign of a slump.  Someone needs to straighten Ms. Barnes up, she sounds like one of them ankle grabbers....?  Definitely a rabble rouser.  Moore better stay.....you all would be smart to quell the little rebellion and let him get to work.

Kazam