South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

I read a newspaper article tonight where a sp coach said the team still hasn't recovered from the loss in 2011 to the morons from WC, that's a little personal and being took pretty serious here in WC! They have been posted all over the weight room! Until y'all's idiot coach learns how to stop the veer get used to it!

I read a newspaper article tonight where a sp coach said the team still hasn't recovered from the loss in 2011 to the morons from WC, that's a little personal and being took pretty serious here in WC! They have been posted all over the weight room! Until y'all's idiot coach learns how to stop the veer get used to it!

Please post that article on here. Where's the link? I would like to read it.

That sounds pretty darn hokie to me.

give us a link to that article, I would like to know who said that.just give us a hint that can be googled, newspaper, reporter, anything at all.. You got anything? Your credibility is at stake. Edited by pegleg