South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Your proof is on the Marion Co vs Jackson Co page. I took issue with some remarks dad made about some of our players. He responded that he didn't mean it that way and I took his word on it. He was upset about people bashing Walt and I told him I never had and always checked papers on Saturdays for his stats and wished him the best. I wasn't even on Coach T when he transferred and if I was I would never talk about a kid. My proof is in black & white go check it out. It's around the 230-240 posts. Now.... where's your proof I bashed him? Apologies can be accepted on your next post.... Thank you sir

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you talked about that Walters boy. And I garuntee you were on here to them pastry boy. I aint joking either.

It's like the week before signing day in the SEC over here lol. I work with a guy who goes to church with some GC kids who are linemen and they told him they wanted to come to MC to play next season. I told him they had to move though so it won't happen. I figure with the departure of the qb there will be a fire sale on Grundy players unfortunately.

grundys starting QB from  last year has not went  anywhere just wasent at spring practice.I think he was under the impression his services wasent needed (4600 yds 63% comp) That veer must be strong to not need them numbers.

grundys starting QB from  last year has not went  anywhere just wasent at spring practice.I think he was under the impression his services wasent needed (4600 yds 63% comp) That veer must be strong to not need them numbers.

I was told he was walking the halls at SP this week and his mom had been hired to help in the cafeteria.