South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Now you is one to talk bout a QB transfer...after openly questioning OP's mentioning the possibility of a transfer! You jest need to listen and not chatter since Yous doubt the talk anyhow!

That boy needs to go to Signal!!!! I hope his dad is on here and get that boy to Signal Mtn where he can showcase his talent. Can't do that in the valley. Get that boy to Signal. Come on Old Pee get the chatter going.

He has already spent time at Signal before Grundy. Don't be upset. I don't think he plays basketball anyway LMBO

Oh I'm just messing with OP. I can't blame a kid for wanting to win. Like I said a few weeks ago he would win maybe 2 or 3 at Grundy. He will help sp this season no doubt. It won't affect the results of the MC game though. I just thought it was funny how everybody came up with all these rules when Walt came back and cried and begged like kids but they will welcome a transfer to sp with open arms. I hope the kid does well actually.

Oh I'm just messing with OP. I can't blame a kid for wanting to win. Like I said a few weeks ago he would win maybe 2 or 3 at Grundy. He will help sp this season no doubt. It won't affect the results of the MC game though. I just thought it was funny how everybody came up with all these rules when Walt came back and cried and begged like kids but they will welcome a transfer to sp with open arms. I hope the kid does well actually.

No whining from me when he came back. I said he moved back. Open and shut case. If this kid moves from Grundy then it's an open and shut case as well. You're right it won't affect the outcome of the Marion game. We just have to try and keep it respectable. It is what it is again this year. As you know all too well they run in cycles.

No whining from me when he came back. I said he moved back. Open and shut case. If this kid moves from Grundy then it's an open and shut case as well. You're right it won't affect the outcome of the Marion game. We just have to try and keep it respectable. It is what it is again this year. As you know all too well they run in cycles.

He shouldn't have to move if his mom was hired at the school like i was told. He tried to come to MC last year and that's a loophole in the TSSAA rulebook. Larry wouldn't hire her so that ended that scenario.