South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says SP folkes actually need Not openly predict losses. OP says "the Pirates are undefeated Until someone else takes home the bacon" allowing the youngons to not dream of an unbeaten season can often times become an excuse not to prepare, work and focus each and every.....week. That prediction mess needs to be talked about at the liar's table down at Harvey's. Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither! The Pirates are the Lead Dog in this valley and only relinquishes it when someone has proven theys not up to the task of leading. The Pirates thou young have a HEEP of work to do and like most years can't afford to fall to the injury bug. BTW.... There is chatter about a QB transfer still......

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says SP folkes actually need Not openly predict losses. OP says "the Pirates are undefeated Until someone else takes home the bacon" allowing the youngons to not dream of an unbeaten season can often times become an excuse not to prepare, work and focus each and every.....week. That prediction mess needs to be talked about at the liar's table down at Harvey's. Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither! The Pirates are the Lead Dog in this valley and only relinquishes it when someone has proven theys not up to the task of leading. The Pirates thou young have a HEEP of work to do and like most years can't afford to fall to the injury bug. BTW.... There is chatter about a QB transfer still......

that liars table used to be here until the players actually started reading this mess. I don't believe the transfer mess. And why would you want to talk about another player coming in taking the position and hopes of a player already on the team and school. Seems like you should keep that mess at the liars table too Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

that liars table used to be here until the players actually started reading this mess. I don't believe the transfer mess. And why would you want to talk about another player coming in taking the position and hopes of a player already on the team and school. Seems like you should keep that mess at the liars table too

PirateMike are you stupid? I garuntee you we could use another passer. Just ask that Meyer man at that Ohio state school. He was on his third string and still wrong a durn championship. I aint joking either.

PirateMike are you stupid? I garuntee you we could use another passer. Just ask that Meyer man at that Ohio state school. He was on his third string and still wrong a durn championship. I aint joking either.

you are definitely a Dillard. I never said we don't need it. I was playing off what OP said about saying things on here that might get into the kids' heads. It's okay Roy, I expect nothing less from you.

Roy, Old Pirate ain't going to respond to PM, he is a tad too sensitive. It is safe to say SP does not currently have a proven QB or even 1 that has played any to amount to since JHigh. So, if talk proves to be more than idol chatter, that position could be more experienced. BTW, depth is actually a good thing, currently SP has No depth, jest hopeful somebody steps up! The..TEAM....not some skillet slinger's concerns bout playing time or position for jr. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Roy, Old Pirate ain't going to respond to PM, he is a tad too sensitive. It is safe to say SP does not currently have a proven QB or even 1 that has played any to amount to since JHigh. So, if talk proves to be more than idol chatter, that position could be more experienced. BTW, depth is actually a good thing, currently SP has No depth, jest hopeful somebody steps up! The..TEAM....not some skillet slinger's concerns bout playing time or position for jr.

nah I'm not too sensitive. You just can't preach one thing and live another. Just sayin. That chatter about a QB has surfaced every single year and has only been true once. Let's say we do get a "proven" QB. We are still young with no depth according to you. I'm not sure he will make that much of a difference. Even though, it would be nice.

nah I'm not too sensitive. You just can't preach one thing and live another. Just sayin. That chatter about a QB has surfaced every single year and has only been true once. Let's say we do get a "proven" QB. We are still young with no depth according to you. I'm not sure he will make that much of a difference. Even though, it would be nice.

LOPAO......PM.....there ain't any depth. Players back out after taking time off indicates lack of focus and commitment, incoming freshman that were not successful in jr high have a HEEP of work to do. Depth....did we mention depth or were we chatting about uniformed players that will be given the opportunity to grow up in battle? The Captain will restore worh ethic but the weight house has suffered for several years.

you are definitely a Dillard. I never said we don't need it. I was playing off what OP said about saying things on here that might get into the kids' heads. It's okay Roy, I expect nothing less from you.

Piratemike you are full of mess. Now you are saying Grider needs another passer and the post before on this same website you said why would you want another passer. Will you make up your durn mind? I garuntee you if Grider had ten passers it will be better than nine. Just ask that Meyer man at that Ohio state college. You need to read some more in my Murphy Fair book before you start acting like a durn self proclaimed guru. Murphy is the only guru. I aint joking either.

Piratemike you are full of mess. Now you are saying Grider needs another passer and the post before on this same website you said why would you want another passer. Will you make up your durn mind? I garuntee you if Grider had ten passers it will be better than nine. Just ask that Meyer man at that Ohio state college. You need to read some more in my Murphy Fair book before you start acting like a durn self proclaimed guru. Murphy is the only guru. I aint joking either.

let me ask you a question. Does that Murphy man show his poll to those college coaches? I guarantee if he does they say it ain't a big enough poll. Murphy's poll has only 10 teams. That Corso mans poll has 25 teams. I ain't joking either

let me ask you a question. Does that Murphy man show his poll to those college coaches? I guarantee if he does they say it ain't a big enough poll. Murphy's poll has only 10 teams. That Corso mans poll has 25 teams. I ain't joking either

You know Roy likes Murph's pole.

LOPAO......PM.....there ain't any depth. Players back out after taking time off indicates lack of focus and commitment, incoming freshman that were not successful in jr high have a HEEP of work to do. Depth....did we mention depth or were we chatting about uniformed players that will be given the opportunity to grow up in battle? The Captain will restore worh ethic but the weight house has suffered for several years.

There is a short fix to this but the boys will have to get there minds right.  Then Grider can feed them gun powder, wash it down with hot sauce and teach them the side-saddle saingle-waing.