District 14A

lsj518

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not realize Halls had that many kids. Mitchell should be Class AA due to the fact that they can transfer to any school in Memphis without any consequences. Union City seems to be good year in and year out. A lot of people think they recruit or bring in talent from other places but who knows. I'm surprised Union City has under 500 students. 

We keep telling everyone that our school is not as large as most people think. Four years ago we were at 260 students with only 47 seniors. We've had good teams because we've had some exceptional kids and also I wouldn't trade our coaches in boys bb, girls bb, or football with anyone. Our enrollment is growing and when it gets high enough we'll go to 2a in football but I don't see us ever growing enough to go 2a in bb.

The time of the Humboldt/UC game was changed to 4:00pm with the girls game starting at 4pm. I'm hoping UC radio carries the game over internet radio since I probably want be able to make it down.

Have they been carrying it over the internet ? (I ask because I don't know)...I'm sure they will be there seeing as it is a district game...

How did Humboldt do over the holidays ?...

87 That was their best shot!..Humboldt caught UC on their worst night and still lost..That was all they had man..UC never got Deberry and Stockdale going and thats not gonna happen to often..When u have Polk and Parker shooting every time they touch it this is what happens. .Lesson learned maybe.