State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Somebody who acts like someone they're not

Are you serious Brainiac ?? He was dissing your superb intelligence and you didn't know it. "WHATABE=WANNABE" I guess only in Alcoa.... Wow I'm really beginning to think like Booger,it does take Alcoians 6 years to go through high school. Do explain to me please how you get 6 championship rings in High School ??

Lord God,

your own Son was delivered into the hands of the wicked,

yet he prayed for his persecutors

and overcame hatred with the blood of the Cross.

Relive the sufferings of the innocent victims of war;

grant them peace of mind, healing of body,

and a renewed faith in your protection and care.

Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen

Lol which starting QB???

Neither are concussed.

Our sources are obviously exponentially better that yours.

First what's that mean "better that yours"?

That's not what your trainer said. You shouldn't play someone thats been concussed the week before,you could do permanent damage. Just to try to win a ball game. But thankfully you got a sophomore who is a pretty good qb. But can he take the hits that will be bestowed upon him ?? GO IRISH

Edited by IrishTrickster

That's not what your trainer said. You shouldn't play someone thats been concussed the week before,you could do permanent damage. Just to try to win a ball game. But thankfully you got a sophomore who is a pretty good qb. But can he take the hits that will be bestowed upon him ?? GO IRISH

He's taken some hits this year, so I don't think that should be a concern. If I had to guess, I'd say Coach Rankin will play #18 (the one who got hurt) sparingly. Not sure what'll happen there, though.