State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Friday can't come quick enough! Alcoa will bring total destruction down on ND.... All they know is ND is in there way to the state and deal  with ND is what they will do. Don't like what I said...I don't really care... :popcorneater:

Booger luvin it like crazy and you do care

Booger got to give you Goons some serious props :thumb: ......for you goons to have devised this cross dressing character at your weekly Goon meeting is genius........You will have to tell Booger some day which one of you rookies had to portray the trash talking broad to clear probate status and patch in to the squad..... Magnificent!!!!!!......Booger luvs it........c'mon lessur, is it you under that wig and dress?

..... only thing that gave it away guys; CoachT posters would never fall for a female Alcoan letting as much smack seep out of the ole' vocal trap as some of the Goons do....you almost pulled it off guys

now that Booger thinkin of it....where's MrTwister? ...he's not been around since this act started.....its twister isn't it? ....kind yaps with the class of twister :mrgreen:

Booger luvin it like crazy and you do care

Booger got to give you Goons some serious props :thumb: ......for you goons to have devised this cross dressing character at your weekly Goon meeting is genius........You will have to tell Booger some day which one of you rookies had to portray the trash talking broad to clear probate status and patch in to the squad..... Magnificent!!!!!!......Booger luvs it........c'mon lessur, is it you under that wig and dress?

..... only thing that gave it away guys; CoachT posters would never fall for a female Alcoan letting as much smack seep out of the ole' vocal trap as some of the Goons do....you almost pulled it off guys

now that Booger thinkin of it....where's MrTwister? ...he's not been around since this act started.....its twister isn't it? ....kind yaps with the class of twister :mrgreen:

You are getting owned by a girl!  Rookie!

Hey Irish fellers!..................got any of these?!

081110prep-cover_t300.jpg

Championship football comes to Chatty!!!!

Are you ready! :thumb:

Nope; not yet.....not at ND at least

and not even Booger has the arrogance to brag about taking 6 years to get through High School....Booger failed once in HS; but not twice......that tells us all we need to know

Ready! Bring that diploma and rings with you so we can see if their both real  :roflol:  :roflolk:

Edited by Booger

Nope; not yet.....not at ND at least

and not even Booger has the arrogance to brag about taking 6 years to get through High School....Booger failed once in HS; but not twice......that tells us all we need to know

Ready! Bring that diploma and rings with you  :roflol:  :roflolk:

Ever heard about the Alcoa redshirt program? :ph34r:

Miss Walton is my name! I have no hidden agendas on here. Like all you felllas I love the game of football. I  have no friends on here I'm just here to shake it up a bit.  Alcoa is my claim to fame. You guys consider yourselves luck that  I'm new to CoachT.  Not quite figured this post thing out...But  when I do I'm going to enjoy  making new friends... :roll: .