State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Ha ha, wait, so you are calling not only a defeat for Alcoa, but potentially mercy rule if they overlook this week and are focused on CPA! Ok, my friend, I hope you're team can make it interesting, but you are not doing them any favors. If ND mercy rules the opponent this week I will stand corrected, because I think ND will do well to keep it competitive past half time. I think you are just not used to what state championship football in 3A (where you in effect have to compete with a 6A team) looks like. As a casual observer, I sure hope this is not a snoozer. But, no offense, I just think this is going to be eye opening for you.

:thumb:

Ha ha, wait, so you are calling not only a defeat for Alcoa, but potentially mercy rule if they overlook this week and are focused on CPA! Ok, my friend, I hope you're team can make it interesting, but you are not doing them any favors. If ND mercy rules the opponent this week I will stand corrected, because I think ND will do well to keep it competitive past half time. I think you are just not used to what state championship football in 3A (where you in effect have to compete with a 6A team) looks like. As a casual observer, I sure hope this is not a snoozer. But, no offense, I just think this is going to be eye opening for you.

I have seen championship teams. Just cause I'm Catholic don't mean I was always catholic. That said,my statement about the Mercy rule is controversial. But you have to admit you folks are taken ND to lightly. I've seen this happen before. We might have an injury and we might get embarrased if that happens. I for see a back and forth game and then a turnover. Likely Alcoa will start passing cause we stuffed the run. Are DBs and linebackers are the real deal. I see an interception in the third quarter and then we score and pull away. Alcoas not use to playing from behind. 28-14 IRISH

Help me understand the logic, Triker.

You have a team with a defense that gave up almost 450 yards to Catlick...They moved the ball up and down the field all night and had a few calls go against them to stall drives.

Have an offense that scored ONE touchdown, and gave up a safety agin KCH...had a QB throw for less than 50% with two picks and you are going to run the F5......with 40 some odd kids......

Good luck proving that thesis....Hope you tithed up big this week.

Go Alcoee.

Amen.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge