State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

tarp'tarp don't start calling me names or you will be calling the head man on me. I came on here to talk about the game but if you want to get to name calling you better think twice. So its up to you I don't really care. My keys on the computer is jacked so I don't know what they might type. I'm just saying.

Edited by waltons

No one needs to apologize for me and mines. Apparently my humor is a step below everyone else. Being new to the gang on here,I'm trying to hard to step up to the plate. Don't get me wrong,I don't take a back seat to no one. So with that being said "kiss my arse Alcoians" and Go Irish

What makes it bad.... You've gone 34 pages strong and you're not funny. Repetition of bad one liners is just annoying. You own the backseat.

What makes it bad.... You've gone 34 pages strong and you're not funny. Repetition of bad one liners is just annoying. You own the backseat.

I've always been a butthole like you. Its just hard for me to translate on paper while still being tactful.

I strive to be Boogers status but I have a long way to go.

As for one liners; the world was built on them.

Walton is in a tisy ! She is you all blonde @$%%%&$. Insert your own word. Remember you can insert anyone you like. Hehe

I'm in a tisy! Irish Trickster I could careless what anyone says about me. But I want to set the record straight I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find that Blond @$%%%&$ in your own house. you have a good day and stay off that stuff you on it make you sound stupid..