State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

This may be a David vs Goliath football game but I'm rooting for David!  ND has some rocks for their sling.  Football the only sport where the multiplier works, but ND earned the right to play the mighty Alcoa team.  Good luck to the Irish!  

I'll add my favorite Irish toast:

To a long life and a merry one,

To a pretty girl and a faithful one,

To a quick death and an easy one,

And to this beer and another one!

Go ND!

probably want to take a look at the 1/2 Note, Champys Chicken, Puss in Boots, and Mediah's soul food restaurant .......could be your best bet at one of those Green Long Necks......with that being said; if you really want to stretch things out a bit....there is Golden Coral, Waffle House and BP Gas Station :mrgreen:

TBone's will do fine peckerneck.....

Thank you CC Were plotting a course and will definitely consider that spot for sure!!!

If you want some good fried chicken, maybe a family pack or bucket to take to tailgate, Champy's is the place.

Chattanooga Brewing is good for beer, appetizers, and burgers.

T-Bones is the best by far for pre-game.  One block away from stadium.  Liquor and beer.  Great food.

This may be a David vs Goliath football game but I'm rooting for David!  ND has some rocks for their sling.  Football the only sport where the multiplier works, but ND earned the right to play the mighty Alcoa team.  Good luck to the Irish!  

I'll add my favorite Irish toast:

To a long life and a merry one,

To a pretty girl and a faithful one,

To a quick death and an easy one,

And to this beer and another one!

Go ND!

tarp......you are welcome to my box :thumb:

I assume they only open the home side stands for these games.  Correct?

Affirmative Troll.....but the crowd for this game could overflow....and they have prepared for the overflow in case......Booger says put all the Goons on the opposing side by themselves :mrgreen:

SIMPSONSCROWD.jpg

Edited by Booger