State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

thats it.....he is a beast...what is holding him back from other offers?

that young man (big man) looks good on film :thumb:

are the new spokesperson for Alcoa?

Far from it. I just keep up with the area, and TTU is in the area and suppose to be really pushing to get Tyson. I know a few folks inside the program. They have had good luck with Austin Talent from Alcoa, so that helps. Schools like getting kids from places they have delt with in the past and have good relationships with. If I had to guess why Tyson is not rated on Rivals or 247...Probably speed. Sub 4.55 is what they are looking for at the D-1 level for backs. One thing you can't coach is speed. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

is this a smokescreen to divert or good advice??? We'll send in a scout first then track yeens down!! Not to mention Mrs Goon tolerates Zero smoke! Lol!

Seriously, it is a smoke-filled place. When I go, Mrs. Cannon makes me sleep in the garage because of the smoke smell (at least thats her excuse that night).But check it out as there are many places within walking distance. Flying Squirrel is also close but may be too hip for the goon squad. Me and Booger will probably be hangin' at Clydes, depending on what time I escape the in-laws.

Seriously, it is a smoke-filled place. When I go, Mrs. Cannon makes me sleep in the garage because of the smoke smell (at least thats her excuse that night).But check it out as there are many places within walking distance. Flying Squirrel is also close but may be too hip for the goon squad. Me and Booger will probably be hangin' at Clydes, depending on what time I escape the in-laws.

good Intel! Guess we'll be finalizing our maneuvers during today's practice....see yaaaaa boys soon!

I watched the Maryville game. Alcoa was beat before they walked on the field. Don't get me wrong Maryville is good but the attitude of Alcoa was very suspect. Now if they bring that attitude Friday it will be along night or them until the mercy rule goes into affect. I prefer they come in over confident and look past us to CPA. Which I think they will do. Like the Poon Squad and Walton(that mouthy blonde) are doing. Walton all I ever wanted was a brunette and I've had one for 22 years. So there you go old one.

Far from it. I just keep up with the area, and TTU is in the area and suppose to be really pushing to get Tyson. I know a few folks inside the program. They have had good luck with Austin Talent from Alcoa, so that helps. Schools like getting kids from places they have delt with in the past and have good relationships with. If I had to guess why Tyson is not rated on Rivals or 247...Probably speed. Sub 4.55 is what they are looking for at the D-1 level for backs. One thing you can't coach is speed.

would have thought with the Goons putting all there eggs in that Basket; thought he would be getting more looks than that......TTU is not much for someone who supposedly carrys the team.....Booger imagines he is getting tons of smaller college looks then.....and true that speed can't be taught and we are going to be missing 1 addition to that

I watched the Maryville game. Alcoa was beat before they walked on the field. Don't get me wrong Maryville is good but the attitude of Alcoa was very suspect. Now if they bring that attitude Friday it will be along night or them until the mercy rule goes into affect. I prefer they come in over confident and look past us to CPA. Which I think they will do. Like the Poon Squad and Walton(that mouthy blonde) are doing. Walton all I ever wanted was a brunette and I've had one for 22 years. So there you go old one.

even I know you never call a lady as old. Aged to perfection like wine, something you Irish boys should know about.

Seriously, it is a smoke-filled place. When I go, Mrs. Cannon makes me sleep in the garage because of the smoke smell (at least thats her excuse that night).But check it out as there are many places within walking distance. Flying Squirrel is also close but may be too hip for the goon squad. Me and Booger will probably be hangin' at Clydes, depending on what time I escape the in-laws.

we were; but not know ........they have a new addition to the squad and Booger has no hellcat repellent

tesleow6.gif

CoolClips_wb027164.gif

going straight to the highrise seats

Edited by Booger