State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Let me put it like this you disrespect the young men of the Alcoa football team then you are open season... Now with that being said I like you Booger but I answer to nobody. You keep saying I need to ask the goon squad ? I'm no ones understudy I'm a Alcoa fan who knows how hard these young men work to become the champions they are. Piss me off I can roll with the best of them. ;)

point your body waste at someone else....you connected Booger to the wrong post.........Booger dont  talk disrespect to no young men playing ball on no team

Booger just sayin :angry:

Edited by Booger

point your body waste at someone else....you connected Booger to the wrong post.........Booger dont  talk disrespect to no young men playing ball on no team

Never seen Booger, Cannon or even Trickster or Troll disrespect a player.  Chatt crowd doesn't do that.  Your  Alcoa boys earned the right to play on Friday nights just like all the boys on the pitch.  After all, it's their game to win!  

First of all i never said i was talking about you! So if you have a problem with me so be it....You are not the only person posting on this thread. As for pissing you off  who cares I'm not here to make friends no way. you've just became a none factor to me dismissed....

First of all i never said i was talking about you! So if you have a problem with me so be it....You are not the only person posting on this thread. As for pissing you off  who cares I'm not here to make friends no way. you've just became a none factor to me dismissed....

is this you lessur????

lost_dog.gif

if it is; Booger patches you in himself 

Booger just wondering Confused.gif

Edited by Booger

I'm not here to make friends "NO WAY"?  really?  Even for a football player that's bad grammar.