State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

My guess is because Alcoa recruits pretty heavily in that area but that's just an educated guess on my part.....

Goes to show that you're uneducated! Why would you have to recruit heavily when your Alcoa....There's a lot of talent in our neighborhood. I really don't care if you don"t

like what I'm saying.  your dismissed :popcorneater:

Edited by waltons

I thought the horses wuz from the city and the cows wuz from the county

I apologize.  bag.gif

Carry on.

beercouch.gif

Ole' Booger hopes this thing turns out against your desires Troll.......Boog knows how much you want us "catlicks "  to lose this.....Booger would not even pull against you on this one :mrgreen: ....then again you are the Troll :thumb:

Hey IrishTrickster, I read your excuses/"not making excuses" BS on why you think ND lost the game to Catholic. I am glad that you have a way you can deal with it. One thing I haven't read or may have missed is Alcoa had two TD's called back in the Catholic game which would have made a considerable difference in the score had the home cooking refs (IMO) stayed out of the game. You see, K-town, (especially west K-town IMO) can't stand losing to Alcoa and Maryville (you will have to ask them why, but deep down I know why). Anyway, you better hope your boys do show up to play Friday night like you and your brethren are preaching out here because you sure are digging yourself a hole. You guys are talking like you're champions, but you never been there once.

First thing "Who are you again"?

2nd thing is there is no such thing as "Homecooking" with refs. They get evaluated every game. Their not stupid its on film. What would be more important then them losing their job for a bias call? Your just plain stupid.

Third thing is you said Notre Dame are acting like we are champions with our comments. That's so far from the truth. CHANPIONS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE 7 TIMES IN A ROW,should act HUMBLE and just let the other team talk. Alcoians are to arrogant,obnoxious,conceited,pretentious,egotistical and boastful. So far from championship material its embarrassing.

We have to defend ourselves cause make fun our religion and us being a private school and we don't deserve to be playing in the semi finals. So of course we are gonna talk. We Fightin Irish are a proud lot. You will see we deserve to be there. When we are playing in the championship.

Goes to show that you're uneducated! Why would you have to recruit heavily when your Alcoa....There's a lot of talent in our neighborhood. I really don't care if you don"t

like what I'm saying.  your dismissed :popcorneater:

Hey BLONDIE

Of course there is a lot of talent in your neighborhood,you all pay to move them from out of town. I heard you all have your own moving truck and the boys earn extra credit to help teammates move. YOU CANT DENY SOME OF THE BOYS LIVE ON THEIR OWN IN A CERTAIN GROUP OF TOWNHOUSES ALCOA HIGH HAS SET UP FOR THEM.