State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

I have got to say that this is funny. However, I did have a Dr a while back see my Alcoa shirt and say "I played for Coach Rankin back in the day at Riverdell. Is he still winning State Championship?" So I held up my hands with 8 champioship rings...then he held up his hands and showed me his Championship rings from Riverdell. The other Dr then held up his hands with his Maryville Championship rings. Both nurses had Champioship Rings for being cheerleaders for Alcoa and Maryville. To top it off, an older Dr came in and held up his State Championship ring. He played for Walland High back in 1975. Blount Co has it all...

Wait, what were you saying Tricker? Never mind. Happy thanksgiving!!!

ðŸ‘

We've heard that for years, but 95% of our boys are home grown. The ones we do get from other areas come to us, not us searching them down. If they didn't wind up with the big A, they would have gone elsewhere. Besides hasn't that horse been beat to death out here.

I think what you meant to say was 95% of the "NON STARTERS" are home grown, and the one's you get from other areas are recruited heavily by people involved in Alcoa athletics and they are continually searching for new talent.  :popcorneater:

I think what you meant to say was 95% of the "NON STARTERS" are home grown, and the one's you get from other areas are recruited heavily by people involved in Alcoa athletics and they are continually searching for new talent.  :popcorneater:

ats a good lookin mug you got dere lad  :thumb:

well we shall soon see if it was worth all of Alcoa's money and effort this year.....

...Shall the Luck of the Irish be w/us bonne_fetes_030.gif

Good luck to both teams on a hard fought game this coming Friday night. I wish Notre Dame the best of luck but gotta go with Alcoa in this one. And when you win.... MILAN IS GOiNG TO STEAM ROLL THE TORNADOES AND THE LIL SISSY POO SQUAD AnD SEND YA BACK TO BLOUNT CO CRYING TO YOUR MAMMYS!!!!!

:thumb:

you have quite an up hill battle yourself Booger thinks......except for a very very few outside the Irish circle, who would pick against Alcoa.......history has given them that right to claim.......

......other than Maryville and CPA; Goliath can't be knocked down right?.....maybe Belatu & Curoi will lay there hands upon the Irish and keep em from that massive "rock pounding" embarrassing score their believers have been predicting for the last 4 weeks......

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen: