State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

I have got to say that this is funny. However, I did have a Dr a while back see my Alcoa shirt and say "I played for Coach Rankin back in the day at Riverdell. Is he still winning State Championship?" So I held up my hands with 8 champioship rings...then he held up his hands and showed me his Championship rings from Riverdell. The other Dr then held up his hands with his Maryville Championship rings. Both nurses had Champioship Rings for being cheerleaders for Alcoa and Maryville. To top it off, an older Dr came in and held up his State Championship ring. He played for Walland High back in 1975. Blount Co has it all...

Wait, what were you saying Tricker? Never mind. Happy thanksgiving!!!

Riverdale, some of the best teams to ever play in this state Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I guess this is the only Championship Notre Dame can brag about having won

I guess the soccer(2),wrestling(4),golf,swimming,tennis(multiple) and FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2014. What say you ?

They Really don't matter as state championships cause all you do is focus on a sport that don't take much brains to play. Are 70 kids that graduated last year all but 5 got academic scholarships.. Top that BRAINIACS