State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Alcoans

May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent.

May you be in heaven 1/2 hour before the devil knows you're dead.

As you slide down the banisters of life may the splinters always point the wrong way.

Go Irish

Apparently the trickster has been getting all that Guinness down his gullet.  I am not smart enough to follow all that.  Ought to be great atmosphere next weekend.  Black Friday baby!!!!  My only concern is that the Irish have not been challenged in so long they won't know how to handle adversity, but I have faith in coach Fant to rise to the challenge, and his players will follow.  We need to have tailgate parties from both schools, side by side.  Bring it Alcoa!!!!

Just a reminder that I have a Dr buddy close to the ND program and he tells me Home Depot parking lot!!!

Make fun all you want. Its ok. I understand,put that glass pipe down cause its burning up brain cells. I told you we would put 52 on Central. I can't believe you struggled with CAK. If you start slow with us the game will be over in the third qtr. We scored 2 touchdowns with our freshmen team against Central. We have scored 158 pts to 28 in the 3 playoff games,so you better be ready. Our qb throw for 299 yards and 4 touchdowns our running back ran for 128 and 2 touchdowns in the first half. Stop one you can't stop the other

Make fun all you want. Its ok. I understand,put that glass pipe down cause its burning up brain cells. I told you we would put 52 on Central. I can't believe you struggled with CAK. If you start slow with us the game will be over in the third qtr. We scored 2 touchdowns with our freshmen team against Central. We have scored 158 pts to 28 in the 3 playoff games,so you better be ready. Our qb throw for 299 yards and 4 touchdowns our running back ran for 128 and 2 touchdowns in the first half. Stop one you can't stop the other

Copy and paste....I see what you did there. What say ye APB, another stripe for lessur! Patchin up baby!

Edited by lessur

In the time of the Fighting Irish, from the first through the twelfth centuries, poets were revered as highly as the kings themselves. Each king had his own poet. With the arrival of Saint Patrick and his team mates in the fifth century, the written word began to complement the oral traditions. Thanks to Patrick's lasting influence, the Irish were one of the few literate people in Europe throughout the dark Ages. Their reverence for the spoken and written word has remained unswerving.

Its the same way when the Alcoians come to town.

If thats your ancestory then they would be ashamed of you. You don't meet that valiant criteria.

CAK would give ND fits! That is a tough very well coached team that knows Alcoa well. Those two teams have played two games a season for the last 8 years. ND has NEVER played a championship level team. They have never seen a physical team like Alcoa. This will be a bust you in the mouth game for 4 qtrs. Are you sure you 40 players are ready to play Alcoa's 85? You "think" the Irish defense is mean....wait til you deal with Alcoa's defense. They will come to play. I don't see ND scoring more than 14 points on this defense. On Offense...Alcoa CAN throw the ball. Ask CAK. They put 11 men in the box only to find out that Alcoa could use speed to the edge and passes down field to move the CHAINS! So....try and stop Alcoa's run game. Load that box. I dare you! Yea!