Semifinal Rematch- CPA @ Milan

Bulldog32

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to be much better than people think. Milan has played a different level of football the last 6-7 weeks.

Wins over Dyersburg by 14, Huntingdon by 27, Camden by 31, Hickman county by 38, Westview by 14.

uhh no...way to freakin go Milan though...what a great recovery...such a strong program and history...1 more year and things will be back to normal

I hope Milan pulls it out

thatswhatshesaid

Agree. Milan is a much better team now than early in the fall. If CPA goes in thinking it is the same team, they will be in trouble. I think it will be close. Something like 41-38.

hey we will take 38 points and take our chances if you are offering lol. no one is scoring 38 on cpa this year though

hey we will take 38 points and take our chances if you are offering lol. no one is scoring 38 on cpa this year though

I agree. Won't be a shootout. Can't see anyone scoring more than 28 on CPA. Could be close game though if weather is bad or CPA makes a few mistakes and Milan doesn't. Congrats to Bulldogs for turning their season around and making the semis. It should be a good game. The first one really has no meaning to this one.

Dont think the dawgs offense will have much for cpa defense.milan will keep it close in 1st half. Defense will get worn down in 2nd half due to no offense and cpa will pull away too the tune of 28-7. Hope this doesnt happen but cpa is that good and young dawgs not ready for that talent especially with what happened 1st meeting on some of their minds. Look out next year though!