Semifinal Rematch- CPA @ Milan

Bulldog32

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Milan has recent history of giving CPA trouble (and ending CPA's season), but I've been fooled too many times by the comments on here this season along the lines of "this one will be closer than people think" when it comes to CPA's matchup. I wish CPA would have more games turn out closer than they do, but I'm gonna stick to what I've seen to be a trend, and say that CPA goes up by 35+ before the end of the 3rd. Bring on Alcoa. Sorry BPM, I have a ton of respect for Milan's program as well as how you represent your school on CoachT. I hope I'm wrong and we get to see an exciting game on Friday.

I know Milan has recent history of giving CPA trouble (and ending CPA's season), but I've been fooled too many times by the comments on here this season along the lines of "this one will be closer than people think" when it comes to CPA's matchup. I wish CPA would have more games turn out closer than they do, but I'm gonna stick to what I've seen to be a trend, and say that CPA goes up by 35+ before the end of the 3rd. Bring on Alcoa. Sorry BPM, I have a ton of respect for Milan's program as well as how you represent your school on CoachT. I hope I'm wrong and we get to see an exciting game on Friday.

It's all good man. You make a lot of good points. Hope we can give ya a game. Much respect to you guys as well.

People are going to think that Handsome Jimmy Valiant is in Milan on Friday because there will be lots of screams for MERCY DADDY.

This is usually the part where I would fire back with something but I got a lot of respect for you Reitz. What gives man?? You know that guy on the Trenton thread is not a Milan fan right???