State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

BHS has a phd in philosophy don't let him fool you

Some advice: Don't demand of others what you prefer for your own kith. Populations are different. Standards are different. Point the differences out of course but at the same time acknowledge the diversity. After all, this is the future you chose.

BHS understands these things, at least viscerally. He prefers his own. He views your pleas for humility and respect as weakness. He is right. There is only the will to power.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

BHS has a phd in philosophy don't let him fool you

Ah, a bit of a Cornel Westian bent then! I thought as much! Lots of folks get offended by that style - that motif - that sort of insularity. But I would rather that same mentality -- which is to say, an understanding that we're all playing a zero sum game -- inform our team, if you will. Edited by TomJoad

You are correct .... Every human being....... has equal value ...

Ah, a bit of a Cornel Westian bent then! I thought as much! Lots of folks get offended by that style - that motif - that sort of insularity. But I would rather that same mentality -- which is to say, an understanding that we're all playing a zero sum game -- inform our team, if you will.

If Whitehaven loses, it won't be because they lost to a better team, better coaches, etc. Right? It will be because they "shot themselves in the foot" or made too many mistakes. There will be no credit given to the other team. Get ready for the excuses.

If both teams play Clean, it's highly unlikely Whitehaven loses... If Ravenwood flat out out plays Whitehaven all credit will be given... They likely won't do that and I doubt they can.

Our offense didn't score until the end of the game. That credit goes to US for blowing our toes off. (Excuse #1)

I didn't see Jordan baited into picks. He threw some bad balls... The defense wasn't great... Whitehaven should have ran the ball more (Excuses #2, #3, and #4)

I don't have to do anything... We lost... Ravenwood won. No whippin happened... No credit needs to be given. Whitehaven will be back. 

I wish I could say I didn't see this coming....BUT, you are way too predictable.  Just be glad you aren't playing Maryville.  They would embarrass you

• Upvote 1

I didn't see Jordan baited into picks. He threw some bad balls... The defense wasn't great... Whitehaven should have ran the ball scored more and made Ravenwood score less

I fixed it for you.

Congrats on a decent season - Semi-Finals is a good showing for that team.  

Wouldn't have been better than maybe 4th in WillCo behind Ravenwood, Centennial and Franklin.  Maybe 5th depending on Indy.