State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

Where were you during the week? 

Let's do this, we don't play finesse football at Da Haven. I wish we would have ran more Friday. It was sloopy play from both teams Friday. Ravenwood simply got the 2 Big plays needed to win. 

Our offense didn't score until the end of the game. That credit goes to US for bowing our toes off.

I don't think anyone is saying your team isn't good - just not top 3 in the 615 good.

On my way to 825 this morning to drop off the boy, I get the automated phone call from Bret Coulter to make sure we purchase our tickets for the game at MHS because the school gets a part of the money. I tell the boy to remind me to do so by Friday. He then tells me that an announcement was made that MHS get 35.5 cents from the $12 ticket!! SMH ROFL

On my way to 825 this morning to drop off the boy, I get the automated phone call from Bret Coulter to make sure we purchase our tickets for the game at MHS because the school gets a part of the money. I tell the boy to remind me to do so by Friday. He then tells me that an announcement was made that MHS get 35.5 cents from the $12 ticket!! SMH ROFL

The rich getting richer