State Semifinal:Rhea County at Knox West

BigDave1967

It will be interesting to see how Rhea Co. kicks to Cottrell. West is not afraid to toss it back to him at anytime on kick returns. I would almost onside kick every time. Does anyone know if Rhea has a kicker that can get it int he endzone?

RHEA KICKED TO THE ENDZONE ONCE AGAINST THE OWLS....THE OTHERS WERE RAN BACKAT LEAST TO THE FIFTY FOR GOOD FIELD POSITION SO COTTRELL WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BURN RHEA AN SPECIAL TEAMS...BUT RHEA RUNS A ALMOST PERFECT WING T.. 

Annnd...should someone pass the ball,  Rhea has a good pass rush and secondary is tight. Passing by West(if any) must be right on as I see it.Rhea can break a long run when mostly unexpected and it is fast.

Is this one on the tube anywhere on comcast?

The Rhea stadium is a fun one for an important game and the home crowd should be huge.

I agree that most of the time you see 4.3-something thrown out there it's an exaggeration ... this time it's not , go ahead and Kick the ball to him and you'll find out . 

LOL Exactly. I remember watching the West/Maryville game and when they kicked it to Cottrell and he took it to the house. He went right up the gut and their were 2 Maryville players converging on him and he just split them both it was really eye opening.

RHEA COUNTY...IF YOU CAN PULL THIS WIN OFF..YOU WILL BE THE PRE-SEASON FAVORITE TO WIN YOUR NEW DISTRICT 4AAAAA

YOU WILL ALSO REPRESENT 5A #BIGBOYFOOTBALL/4AAAAA

YOU WILL HAVE KNOCKED OFF THE TOP STATE RANKED TEAM AND 2 UNDEFEATED TEAMS THAT WERE RANKED AHEAD OF YOU...

YOU WILL PROVE JUST HOW TOUGH THE COMPETITION IS IN 5A...NO CLEAR FAVORITE AND WE DON'T CROWN PAST CHAMPIONS.....WE COMPETE....

YOUR COACH WILL EXPLOIT THE WEAKNESS....I GIVE THE COACHING EDGE TO RHEA

Edited by PassiveAggressive