State Semifinal:Rhea County at Knox West

BigDave1967

Thank you for the kind words brother and the well wishes...Hopefully West comes out ready to play. I also hope for an injury free game.

SS, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and have an even better holiday season.

Go West!

Thank you sir. I did. Any day I wake up healthy and breathing is always a great day along with my family. I'm blessed beyond words. I truly hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving as well as well as everybody else that is on here. If any team in TN deserves that Gold Ball it's the West Rebels. They have been right there the past 3 years and it's time to get over the proverbial hump. The time is now West make the best of it. Go Rebs!!!

Edited by SweetScience

Thank you sir. I did. Any day I wake up healthy and breathing is always a great day along with my family. I'm blessed beyond words. I truly hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving as well as well as everybody else that is on here. If any team in TN deserves that Gold Ball it's the West Rebels. They have been right there the past 3 years and it's time to get over the proverbial hump. The time is now West make the best of it. Go Rebs!!!

Amen brother each day we get is a blessing. I think the boys are ready and know what lies before them and your right now is the time for them to get over the hump.

You watching the game tonight on myvlt?

Off topic but...walking to the stadium from parking across from Big

Ed's last Friday, I must have let my wife's Titans blanket fall 'tween there and the gate.  That lot was 90% Rhea County folks. Anybody happen to find a Titans blanket?  We would love to have it back if it was found.

I had good conversations with the Rhea crowd after the game...just as friendly a group of fans as we remember from years ago going down there with a full crowd of Wildcats.  I like to keep wins in our area but since Rhea stopped our comeback and won...I am pulling for Rhea over West. I expect them to fill the stadium like they did at Oak Ridge..

Edited by Dart

RHEA COUNTY...IF YOU CAN PULL THIS WIN OFF..YOU WILL BE THE PRE-SEASON FAVORITE TO WIN YOUR NEW DISTRICT 4AAAAA

YOU WILL ALSO REPRESENT 5A #BIGBOYFOOTBALL/4AAAAA

YOU WILL HAVE KNOCKED OFF THE TOP STATE RANKED TEAM AND 2 UNDEFEATED TEAMS THAT WERE RANKED AHEAD OF YOU...

YOU WILL PROVE JUST HOW TOUGH THE COMPETITION IS IN 5A...NO CLEAR FAVORITE AND WE DON'T CROWN PAST CHAMPIONS.....WE COMPETE....

YOUR COACH WILL EXPLOIT THE WEAKNESS....I GIVE THE COACHING EDGE TO RHEA

KNOXVILLE WEST.....IF YOU CAN GET PAST THIS UNDEFEATED CINDERELLA TEAM THAT HAS DEFIED ALL ODDS AGAINST THEM THUS FAR....YOU CAN PLAY AGAIN FOR WHAT YOU FELT WAS YOURS LAST SEASON......1 POINT AWAY FROM BECOMING CHAMPS....I THINK THIS WILL BE YOUR TOUGHEST CHALLENGE......

YOU WILL BE ON THE ROAD IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL SHUT THE TOWN DOWN TO ATTEND THIS GAME.....IT WON'T BE EASY....THESE KIDS HAVE BOUGHT INTO THIS NEW COACHES PROGRAM....

BUT WEST HAS BEEN THERE DONE THAT...KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN...

WEST HAS INCORPORATED THE PASS THAT WAS MISSING AND IMO COST THEM THE GOLD BALL..YOU HAVE THE SPEED AND ATHLETICISM TO COMPETE AT A HIGH LEVEL AND YOU HAVE #5 WHO RUNS A 4.3 LASER TIMED 40....I GIVE THE EXPERIENCED TEAM THE EDGE IN THIS MATCHUP...BUT WILL PEMBERTON TAKE THAT AWAY??? 

good luck to both....but i have to go with my new district buddies....#goEagles

Off topic but...walking to the stadium from parking across from Big

Ed's last Friday, I must have let my wife's Titans blanket fall 'tween there and the gate. That lot was 90% Rhea County folks. Anybody happen to find a Titans blanket? We would love to have it back if it was found.

I had good conversations with the Rhea crowd after the game...just as friendly a group of fans as we remember from years ago going down there with a full crowd of Wildcats. I like to keep wins in our area but since Rhea stopped our comeback and won...I am pulling for Rhea over West. I expect them to fill the stadium like they did at Oak Ridge..