State Semifinal:Rhea County at Knox West

BigDave1967

There comes a time that it is no longer incompentence, but flat out malicious cooking. You can't be that bad at officiating. At least make up rules and plays that someone can justify. Cummings will be too busy this week to care about what happened tonight. But after next week is in the book, somebody got some explaining to do.

I will respectfully disagree with you on this. Rhea's halftime adjustments kept them in the game. The refs werent winning any popularity contests on the home side tonight, trust me.

Which halftime adjustments took 21 points off the board for West in the first half? Which halftime adjustment converted your last 4th down with a painful no call on the offsides but a super special pass interference call?

Well I'm back from the most interesting game I've ever gone to. Where do I start? Well I was shocked West jumped out to a 28-0 or 42-0 whatever it was that just shows how powerful West can be.

Somewhere in the middle the most absurd calls were being made by a bunch of guys who have no business ever Reffing a game ever again! (The head ref played for Pemberton a while back just fyi). Their calls pretty much dictated West not running their offense and going to the outside in fear of a holding call negating a long run.

Credit to Rhea Co for coming back and making adjustments to tie the game but if there is a running clock in the 2nd half they maybe score 2 of their 4 TDs bc of the clock factor.

Thank you to my guys TJ and SS on here for the support and I hope we bring the gold ball back as well but we can't play stupid against a heckuva team in Hillsboro! Thanks also to everyone who saw the atrocious officiating and was outraged by it!

P.S. I called the final score and glad I was right!

Go West!

Well I'm back from the most interesting game I've ever gone to. Where do I start? Well I was shocked West jumped out to a 28-0 or 42-0 whatever it was that just shows how powerful West can be.

Somewhere in the middle the most absurd calls were being made by a bunch of guys who have no business ever Reffing a game ever again! (The head ref played for Pemberton a while back just fyi). Their calls pretty much dictated West not running their offense and going to the outside in fear of a holding call negating a long run.

Credit to Rhea Co for coming back and making adjustments to tie the game but if there is a running clock in the 2nd half they maybe score 2 of their 4 TDs bc of the clock factor.

Thank you to my guys TJ and SS on here for the support and I hope we bring the gold ball back as well but we can't play stupid against a heckuva team in Hillsboro! Thanks also to everyone who saw the atrocious officiating and was outraged by it!

P.S. I called the final score and glad I was right!

Go West!

You didn't play stupid tonight. The refs kept us in the ball game. You will be fine as long as you don't draw the same crew for next week. Odds are in your favor that won't happen. Good luck!

West won so I'm being completely objective when I say I have NEVER, not in h.s., college, or pro, seen such obvious cooking. I thought I had been through it with Maryville's cooking when I played but tonight it went to a new level. Rhea did a fine job on the comeback, but they never would have had a chance to comeback if the officials do their jobs halfway correctly. A 10 year old seriously could have done better.

West lost its best defensive player on the 1st play of the game. Ended up being a big loss.

Ok. You guys need to get your stories straight. Did you just win by 7 because of the "home-cooking" or because you lost your best defensive player? Watch the tapes and make sure the refs didn't trip that defensive player. And yeah, I was there from 6 PM until my son came out of the locker room. Saw every play.