State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Does Marion CO have strength and condictioning classes during school. I know Grace does and they have a high quality Coach. If not I'd say Grace has the stronger team. They can hold up for 4 quarters and not wear down. I've watched them in person 3 games and the longer the game wears on ,the more dominateing they get.

I'd say Grace uses trickery more than any team in 2a. Throwing and trickery is how they pull away from teams, its not how they make a living. You won't see much of either unless they get about a 14 point lead.

Pujo I don't think they ran a trick play Friday night. At least I don't remember one but then agai I did have my head in my hands a good part of that one :lol:

That says something about the level of trick plays they have when the absence of one in a game catches your attention. Of course it's not like they needed any tricks.

Does Marion CO have strength and condictioning classes during school. I know Grace does and they have a high quality Coach. If not I'd say Grace has the stronger team. They can hold up for 4 quarters and not wear down. I've watched them in person 3 games and the longer the game wears on ,the more dominateing they get.

I agree Pujo, Marion has a good chance for a win but I don't look for it to be because GCA runs out of gas. They can go 48:00 with a lil gas still in the tank.

Pujo I don't think they ran a trick play Friday night. At least I don't remember one but then agai I did have my head in my hands a good part of that one :lol:

That says something about the level of trick plays they have when the absence of one in a game catches your attention. Of course it's not like they needed any tricks.

They saved them for Marion Co.

Looking at the bodies of work for both teams, Grace has been in more games where starters have been in the game the entire time (or at least I would think). Marion has had several blowouts throughout the year, although I didn't see any real signs of fatigue late in the game last Friday. From what I understand, the Marion practices are very high tempo which may offset the lack of full 4 quarter games for their 1st string. I felt Marion was in better condition than their last opponent, which doesn't remotely apply to this week whatsoever.