State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

I know your not Oneida but our defense was rated 3rd in the state in all classes allowing 5.9 ppg & they put 35 on us. First team to score more than twice all season. Really they could have probably tacked one more on at the end but didn't. I know different teams & different game. Just sayin'.

I understand that and the mc defense was about the same with the starters in. Grace is playing well right now so we will see what we have on friday

Truth what kind of mess is this? Best defensive minds? Im not falling for that mess just yet. Your opponents were just short of terrible. I garuntee you could probably put on a headset and stop just about everybody you played. That Ross man was 1-5 in the championship game when he coached defence for that lamb man. That Creasy mans team was not near as good as they have been. I ain't joking either.

Enjoy keeping the Phillips mans balls dry roy

TC couldn't do it with Harper

MC won't do it with Zeman

One player doesn't win this late in the year

If MC can throw they can win, but if they expect to run over GCA all night... Well, let's just say it won't be that easy.

This might be the funniest post ever. SP has won several state championships. In 1969 they were carried by one player named Wigfall. In 1994 they were carried by Tipton. In 1999 they were carried by Pickett and his 6 TDs and 250 yards in the title game. In 2007 they were carried by Robert Robinson. In 2010 they were carried by Hale. In 1985 Lake County beat SP and they were carried by a game named Kenny Flagg. In 1986 Spring Hill was carried by a guy named Orlando Papa Wade. In 2009 Union City was carried by a guy named Josh Nicks. In 2011 Wayne County was carried by Austin Rice. In 2012 Gordonsville was carried by Cason. In 2013 Union City was carried by Ricky Henry. Yes, my friend, one special player can and usually does carry a team to a state championship at our level. Edited by TheAmbassador

TC couldn't do it with Harper

MC won't do it with Zeman

One player doesn't win this late in the year

If MC can throw they can win, but if they expect to run over GCA all night... Well, let's just say it won't be that easy.

Its not gonna be a one man show..but that one guy will make you remember his name