State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Looking over the regular season schedule for Marion county. Yall didn't play a single team with a winning record until playoffs. I'll be especially interested to watch the 7-0 win over Chattanooga central I think. Apparently they are able to contain this big back. Are they a bigger classification or just really good at 6-6?

Mcminn a was a monster bam bam was 220+. All I'm sayong is yall seem to think this game is already in hand and that's fine.

Don't think anyone said we had it in hand, if so it must have been erased cause I haven't seen it. Zeman isn't a monster, he is hard to tackle because he is 5'8 225. Everyone thinks the rams will beat mc bad and I am good with that........

Looking over the regular season schedule for Marion county. Yall didn't play a single team with a winning record until playoffs. I'll be especially interested to watch the 7-0 win over Chattanooga central I think. Apparently they are able to contain this big back. Are they a bigger classification or just really good at 6-6?

Grace doesn't have the athletes that central had. We have heard all this about five times this year about our schedule. It is what it is though and if that makes you feel like y'all will beat us that much worse then that is fine

Don't think anyone said we had it in hand, if so it must have been erased cause I haven't seen it. Zeman isn't a monster, he is hard to tackle because he is 5'8 225. Everyone thinks the rams will beat mc bad and I am good with that........

No grace poster has said we will beat you bad. We are all pretty easy to distinguish. Most have ram in the name or some form or GCA.(except me) i'm just laying everything on the table since we haven't seen anyone like this back... Edited by Raven52

NOBODY from GCA thinks that we will beat MC "bad". Zeman is a great back, as advertised. He is BIG, FAST, and has great vision from what I've seen. I've only watched a small portion of film, but right now....it will take our best game to win.

Grace must play discipline ball to compete with this ball club. They will have to Pressure the quarterback and make the sacks if he scrambles in passing situations and fill the gaps in run plays- hit hard and take a chance on any other player making the big play but they must keep # 1 in check and find away to block him when Grace is on offense. If at all possible cause disruption in the backfield. No other team had done any of this. You can't wait on MC to come to you or play strip the ball or MC will big run you to death. Grace will need to concentrate on making the stops and not trying to pull and tug at the football while the runner gets another 5 yards. Play strip the ball and this game becomes a blowout quickly

. #1 for some reason has started hurdling and jumping. That was something coaches did not like back in the day-increases players chance of very serious injuries. Fans ohh and ahh when he does that. Scares me to death. Just being honest MC can't afford #1 going down - that happens and they become stoppable and mediocre. ( they did not pass any against trousdale - in this game I believe they will come right out of the gate with a couple of attempts)

What does MC need to do to win: Simple keep doing what your doing! Keep #1 healthy and get the ball in his hands and let him do what he does!

I have not seen Grace play but my Prediction is MC wins unless Knoxville Grace gets some lucky bounces and the Warriors get down by two touchdowns in the 3rd or 4th qtr . Then all bets are off could go either way!