State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Also heard grider is on the short list for that job, in this county I don't believe anything til I see it first hand or hear it from the horses mouth. We have bigger fish to fry At the moment, btw listening to coach Ross address these players an supporters an watchings his actions after the win the other night I don't think he leaves could be wrong but just my opinion

Also heard grider is on the short list for that job, in this county I don't believe anything til I see it first hand or hear it from the horses mouth. We have bigger fish to fry At the moment, btw listening to coach Ross address these players an supporters an watchings his actions after the win the other night I don't think he leaves could be wrong but just my opinion

that place is too classy for a Grider Willis, he will coach again id bet my fortune on that but I don't see no Grider at Ridgelsnd

whoa now we can't talk about his pay that's off limits Lol But your right- lmbo. ( this is fun but deep down we all know the feller gonna be at MCHS for a long long time) .

Money isn't everything my friend and people with character seem to realize that there are riches in other things besides money.

No matter what career you are in your goal is and should be to advance. This would be a huge advancement. So don't kid yourself. If offered you will be looking for a new coach.

I disagree. There are many coaches that could advance their careers yet they choose not to. There are several factors that have to be considered. Money is only 1 part if it. Even ordinary people like myself would not change jobs for more money alone. I will leave it at that. Let the cards fall where they may. Either way the Warriors will be fine for years to come.
  • Upvote 1

No matter what career you are in your goal is and should be to advance. This would be a huge advancement. So don't kid yourself. If offered you will be looking for a new coach.

Lol, your funny. Have been all year. Truth is if you're a pirate or Indian, you are hoping that Ross leaves, and let's face it every job that comes open from now on will have his name on it. Truth is if he wants to leave then there is nothing that mc can do to stop him. Georgia pays bigger money, but rigeland isn't top pay grade in ga. Ross can be picky with what he wants and doesn't have take the first thing that pops up. He could have taken the cohulla creek job instead of mc and that was well over double what he is making here. Rigeland is an attractive job with top notch facilities, mc is having a change in leadership, the softball mess he has to deal with on top of all that and you could see the uncertainty that he is dealing with and you could maybe see why he would think about it. I would say the panthers will probably gage his interest no doubt. It is what it is though, but I doubt he leaves after one year, could be totally wrong, but you probably need to worry with how mr layne is gonna screw up your alma maters hire, and the pirates can wonder what Vic is gonna do to fix the mess that they are in.