4A Semi Finals: Pearl Cohn vs Trezevant

footballguru26

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senator...thank you for filling us in, I, for one (as an outsider), had been wondering for a long time about that. I feel like all high school student-athletes should have a home field, and it's a shame that a lot do not.

Yeah only a few schools in Memphis actually have home fields on campus or facilities like the other schools around the state. Coaches in Memphis really have to be creative and persistent in order to b successful.

You'll have enough film to last u a lifetime come fri.

Yeah because it's gonna b a long night for the water birds I mean firebirds. Jamal jones up the left side. Jamal jones up the right side. Get used to it. Hope you like crow sir. The Bears for Hollywood Ave in North Memphis will b back in cookvegas along with Ridgeway and Da Haven. Come watch the show.

Yeah because it's gonna b a long night for the water birds I mean firebirds. Jamal jones up the left side. Jamal jones up the right side. Get used to it. Hope you like crow sir. The Bears for Hollywood Ave in North Memphis will b back in cookvegas along with Ridgeway and Da Haven. Come watch the show.

Jamal Jones huh! I think keshawn vaughn sounds more like it. Cookvegas is that what losing teams call it these days...lol

Seen his hudl. He looks like a nice back. I spot him a TD or 2 but he doesn't look better than any other back we played so far. Yall have a Nice Line but still not the biggest and strongest we seen. It feels like this season was set up to meet yall. I just cant wait because im really catching the vibes that yall think yall can walk over us. Edited by FBfan26

Nashville will NOT win a game in Memphis.

4A Pearl comes to North Memphis - leaves with a loss and some banged up bodies

5A Hillsboro goes to East Memphis and get dominated by a Ridgeway team that just thrashed the defending champs.

6A Ravenwood travels to Graceland to challenge Da Haven. We know how this one will end - respect tha haven

Memphis will go 3-0

All this doesn't even matter these will be your State Champions all from the east

3A Alcoa

4A Knox Fulton

5A Knox West

6A Maryville

If I was any opponent of PC, I would spend some time studying the game against East. It makes no sense how a team as strong as PC could go down to East. They must have had something figured out, or maybe PC just had a bad night. No excuse for losing that game.

That lost was good for Pearl-Cohn. But go ahead and look tho pearl beat themselves in that one. But hey East did what they had to do and came out with the victory.

If I was any opponent of PC, I would spend some time studying the game against East. It makes no sense how a team as strong as PC could go down to East. They must have had something figured out, or maybe PC just had a bad night. No excuse for losing that game.

Hey...believe it or not East Nashville was good this year.if their QB wouldn't have went down at the end of the season they would made it to the third round very easily. I think they would have gave CPA a run for their money. But Pearl Cohn went into the game thinking that they was going to whoop east but it didn't turn out that way. We had no respect for them but at the end of the game it really humbled us. They didn't do nothing different than what they normally do when they play us. The advantage to east was that they have played us 5 or 6 years straight. Everybody knows the type of offense that we run you can't really simulate it at practice because of the type of athletes/Speed and tempo. Everybody knows what we're doing but can you stop it because everything looks the same.