Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

page 157 you referred to us as "mildcat" fans. I thought QB papa was going to come down on you from the top ring rope with the atomic elbow. I'm with him. I fully expect to enjoy the trip. Leaving at 2 pm to avoid the traffic.

Save the elbow drop until you get to burchfield stadium. We'll show it on the jumbotron

Personally I think Sonny Moore has Oak Ridge ranked too low at 37. I just don't see 36 other schools being better than OR this season. I believe Oak Ridge is certainly a top 5 team in 5a, maybe even a top 3 team. Maybe this is the year OR puts it all together and wins a gold ball once again. It's been way too long for one of the best historic programs in the entire state of TN traditionally. 

Guys,

Remember with Sonny Moore and Massey it is all math, not a consideration of current talent or coaching. I know with Massey, he is running with 10 years of history. If you go back over the past 10 years, Oak Ridge has been good, but not a top 25 team in Tennessee. What is killing us is the 4-6 and 5-5 seasons that are entering into the calculations.

That said, we know who we have and who is coaching for us and we are much better than our recent history. Can't wait to see the team this Friday!

Go Cats!

If that's the case why did he pick Heritage ahead of WB when we have beaten Heritage the past 18 years in a row and have won alot more games than them the past 10 years? It doesn't make any sense.... But yeah... Obviously OR is better than they are ranked.

Just how  realistic is it that any of the 3 injured players will play this season.

BTW, I do believe we have our least favorite poster back under a new name.

Willie, The CB Davon Middleton might miss a game depending on his progress but that will be it. Jaylene Nickerson the RB's goal is to be back before the end of the regular season. I don't look for Devonta Mitchell the WR to make it back this season. I'm believe he is still in the hospital unless something has changed that I'm not aware of.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

Willie, The CB Davon Middleton might miss a game depending on his progress but that will be it. Jaylene Nickerson the RB's goal is to be back before the end of the regular season. I don't look for Devonta Mitchell the WR to make it back this season. I'm believe he is still in the hospital unless something has changed that I'm not aware of.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

The RB is a very tough kid if he makes it back this year. Hope all have a full recovery