Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Most of the senior starters have accepted scholarships. I can only assume the OR coaches are working hard to get everyone a chance:

Ted Mitchell - Carson Newman

Jiminquas Johnson - Carson Newman

Tommy Kaczocha - Centre College

Zach Kassner - Carson Newman

Isaac Chapman - UT-Martin

Shawmain Fleming -Tusculum

Not sure what Jemiah Hall is going to do, but he has offers. Brandon Bonds has visited schools. I don't know what he is doing, but track is always an option. I'm sure Malik Hardy will get a full ride for track.

Next year: TJ Allison, Gavin Warrington, Logan Fadneck, Jordan Dunbar, Brandon Nickle, Jaylen Nickerson, Matt Warmbrod, Adam Manookian (can't understand how he didn't make all-state), Alex Alcorn, Darel Middleton, Jared Verner, maybe Davon Middleton and Diaz Brown.

LOADED!

Edited by OR nole

Most of the senior starters have accepted scholarships. I can only assume the OR coaches are working hard to get everyone a chance:

Ted Mitchell - Carson Newman

Jiminquas Johnson - Carson Newman

Tommy Kaczocha - Centre College

Zach Kassner - Carson Newman

Isaac Chapman - UT-Martin

Shawmain Fleming -Tusculum

Not sure what Jemiah Hall is going to do, but he has offers. Brandon Bonds has visited schools. I don't know what he is doing, but track is always an option. I'm sure Malik Hardy will get a full ride for track.

Next year: TJ Allison, Gavin Warrington, Logan Fadneck, Jordan Dunbar, Brandon Nickle, Jaylen Nickerson, Matt Warmbrod, Adam Manookian (can't understand how he didn't make all-state), Alex Alcorn, Darel Middleton, Jared Verner, maybe Davon Middleton and Diaz Brown.

LOADED!

I agree that we have some good players returning but my word.....I hope you aren't saying that entire list are scholarship candidates. if you are then I'm not sure what to say. There are three or four of those who would have to make complete turnarounds to be of that caliber. But I hope you're right. And nobody out there needs to bother asking me who I'm talking about because I won't say. These are kids trying to do their best.

I agree that we have some good players returning but my word.....I hope you aren't saying that entire list are scholarship candidates. if you are then I'm not sure what to say. There are three or four of those who would have to make complete turnarounds to be of that caliber. But I hope you're right. And nobody out there needs to bother asking me who I'm talking about because I won't say. These are kids trying to do their best.

Why not? Many of these players are SOLID scholarship candidates. With some of the others, I believe if a kid wants to play college ball - there is a place for them at some level. Did we anticipate scholarships for this years kids before the season? Strange things can happen. I certainly do not expect all to sign. I realize a few of these names would be a stretch. Then again, there are quite a few small schools our coaches have developed relationships with.

Negative always. C'mon enjoy the success. A lot better on the heart.

Edited by OR nole

Why not? Many of these players are SOLID scholarship candidates. With some of the others, I believe if a kid wants to play college ball - there is a place for them at some level. Did we anticipate scholarships for this years kids before the season? Strange things can happen. I certainly do not expect all to sign. I realize a few of these names would be a stretch. Then again, there are quite a few small schools our coaches have developed relationships with.

Negative always. C'mon enjoy the success. A lot better on the heart.

I love success and I don't think my post was negative. We must be at least a little realistic. My goodness....your post is hard to believe. But I hope you're right and I'm wrong