Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

I am not sure what the 40 time is for EJ but I have never seen anyone catch him from behind. Very tough runner inside as well. He will get the majority of our carries this year. Expect 1,000 plus yards from him. Very valuable as a linebacker as well. Not the most vocal guy on team but very strong leader by example. Will play college baseball somewhere. Great young man. Family raised him well. Don't hold him playing for us against them when Mr. Wigfall up for election next time!

This makes me real mad that Wigfall man is our commissioner and his grandson plays for that Reynolds man. Let me ask you a question. Did that Reynolds man pay this Wigfall man off to send him to his school? If he did that Childress man will be real mad but he want do anything. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me real mad that Wigfall man is our commissioner and his grandson plays for that Reynolds man. Let me ask you a question. Did that Reynolds man pay this Wigfall man off to send him to his school? If he did that Childress man will be real mad but he want do anything. You think im joking but im not.

Nope - Mom/Dad live and work here in Chattanooga. If they lived out that way, I bet he would be wearing the Orange and Black like his grandfather.

I garuntee you I aint the one saying that Reynolds man is handsome. Matter of fact he looked like a durn goof ball in those goofy looking glasses he had on in my previous Murphy Fair books. You think im joking but im not.

The fact that your worried about it tells me all I need to know about you. That and you reminding everyone that you spend a lot of time staring at his picture it you Murphy Fair book.

Edit: to fix a typo. It would have been funny if it had been intentional

Edited by orangeslice13