Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

We were a playoff team in the 90's and into the early 2000"s coach Frank Johnson retired and the school staff kinda drug there feet in hiring a new coach. McKamey who is now at Grace was the OC and wanted the job but the powers that be were very slow in hiring him. They went to Kingston and got one, he was a heck of a nice guy as a person just kinda light on the x's and o's of the game. We are chomping at the bit to get back in the thick of it all. The coaches and players are expecting to make the playoffs, the fans are wanting it also. As far as the coalfield fans on here (WE) as fans want to play yall, the last staff did not, so when coach green and coach henry can get it worked out WE WILL be there. #BFL

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I can neither confirm nor deny any information I may or may not have received from CGR, I can confirm that nobody cares if a fat guy wants to bring fudge rounds and overpriced energy drinks to watch SoPitt lose. We actually prefer you have comfort food with you to help keep you calm during these times of great sadness.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont care what that Reynolds man says. Ill bring my durn red bulls and fudge rounds into his stadium. I will also bring my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

What does Roy's Murphy Fair Book have to say about OS?

I was looking at my Murphy Fair book about this Green mans team and he has one big boy named Brandon Morgan. This Morgan boy is 6'3 295 lbs. I garuntee you he can play in the SEC. That Reynolds mans better train his boys to stay real low if they want to nock a hole where this Morgan boy is. This Tumenillo boy seems like a real good runner. Murphy says he can cut on a dime. That means he can run in two different directions real fast. You think im joking but im not.

Yes Roy, Brandon has a new attitude coming into the season and has lost about 30 pounds and is moving alot better. He has gone to several combines this summer most recently he went to Pittsburg PA for the prep extra combine, he placed high enough at middle tennessee too attend. He is a good kid with alot of size and is pretty strong in the weight room, i believe he has upped  his bench up to about 320, Tumenillo is a quick as a hick up back and aint afraid to lay the wood too ya. Like i said in the previous posts we are real excited about this season. Alot of teams are overlooking us based off of last season, they are in for a big surprise.

Edited by 87bobcat

Yes Roy, Brandon has a new attitude coming into the season and has lost about 30 pounds and is moving alot better. He has gone to several combines this summer most recently he went to Pittsburg PA for the prep extra combine, he placed high enough at middle tennessee too attend. He is a good kid with alot of size and is pretty strong in the weight room, i believe he has upped his bench up to about 320, Tumenillo is a quick as a hick up back and aint afraid to lay the wood too ya. Like i said in the previous posts we are real excited about this season. Alot of teams are overlooking us based off of last season, they are in for a big surprise.

Let me ask you a question. Is this Morgan boy going to a training camp for that Pittsburg college? If he plays there for four years does he get to automatically try out for that Tomlin mans team? This man at Foodland told me that was that Tomlin mans feeder program. You think im joking but im not.

Roy he went to middle tennessee for the prep extra combine and place as one of the highest lineman at the camp. They took only so mant kids to Pitt. it wasnt for any school specificaly. There were 200-300 kids at this combine. He is trying real hard to be a better ball player all around. He has been to several other small school camps this summer also, Carson Newman was a week long camp he went too. He also went to a few of UT's camps. I for one am extremely happy of the way he is turning his attitude around.

Let me ask you a question. Is this Morgan boy going to a training camp for that Pittsburg college? If he plays there for four years does he get to automatically try out for that Tomlin mans team? This man at Foodland told me that was that Tomlin mans feeder program. You think im joking but im not.

roy that knee doctors son left Cleveland a few years back and now starts for that Pittsburg college. I ain't joking

Roy he went to middle tennessee for the prep extra combine and place as one of the highest lineman at the camp. They took only so mant kids to Pitt. it wasnt for any school specificaly. There were 200-300 kids at this combine. He is trying real hard to be a better ball player all around. He has been to several other small school camps this summer also, Carson Newman was a week long camp he went too. He also went to a few of UT's camps. I for one am extremely happy of the way he is turning his attitude around.

If you hold you're on against Boyd, you'll be tough for anyone in you're region.Boyd will deffineately have a good team. Being the smallest school in 2a don't help matters. Good Luck