Copper Basin 2015

BigDave1967

9 is fine as long as everyone else only plays 9 too. I hate off weeks but sometimes they are good after big games to heal. I look forward to this matchup. Don't sleep on Whitwell though. They have a loaded backfield.

Whitwell will be a tough final game for Copper Basin,the Cougs can't afford to sleepwalk in that game even though the Playoffs will be sewed up by then. I'm surprised that CoachT doesn't have the schedule of Tennessee Christian Prep that Copper Basin plays this season. All I know about Tennessee Christian Prep's schedule is they play Rockwood on the road and Copper Basin at home.

Edited by BigDave1967

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitwell will be a tough final game for Copper Basin,the Cougs can't afford to sleepwalk in that game even though the Playoffs will be sewed up by then. I'm surprised that CoachT doesn't have the schedule of Tennessee Christian Prep that Copper Basin plays this season. All I know about Tennessee Christian Prep's schedule is they play Rockwood on the road and Copper Basin at home.

do you guys have any fall scrimmages set up?

Tennessee Christian 2015 schedule:

Aug21 @ Boyd Buchanan

Aug28 @ Oliver Springs

Sept4 @ Rockwood

Sept11  Sale Creek

Sept18 Lancaster Christian

Sept25 @ Tellico Plains

Oct9 @ Grace Baptist - Chattanooga

Oct16 Copper Basin

Oct23 @ Lookout Valley

Oct30 @ Sweetwater

Tennessee Christian 2015 schedule:

Aug21 @ Boyd Buchanan

Aug28 @ Oliver Springs

Sept4 @ Rockwood

Sept11  Sale Creek

Sept18 Lancaster Christian

Sept25 @ Tellico Plains

Oct9 @ Grace Baptist - Chattanooga

Oct16 Copper Basin

Oct23 @ Lookout Valley

Oct30 @ Sweetwater

I think TC goes 2-8  with  wins over Sale Creek and Lancaster Christian

Edited by BigDave1967

I would love to see Sale Creek get a win - even if it is against Copper Basin

Copper Basin doesn't get a lot of newspaper coverage in either the Benton or Blue Ridge newspapers. It's easy to be in the dark about the Cougars around here and I get more info from CoachT than from the local newspapers. The only team that i've seen as bad as Sale Creek is Cohulla Creek in Dalton.

Edited by BigDave1967

Copper Basin doesn't get a lot of newspaper coverage in either the Benton or Blue Ridge newspapers. It's easy to be in the dark about the Cougars around here and I get more info from CoachT than from the local newspapers. The only team that i've seen as bad as Sale Creek is Cohulla Creek in Dalton.

Donovan Stewart's capsule on Copper Basin:

Copper Basin Cougars
City- Copper Hill
County- Polk
Enrollment-227
Last Season's Record- 7-5, lost to Monterey in Quarterfinals
District- 3-1A (2-1, 2nd in 5-1A)
Head Coach- Patrick Daley (39-58 overall in nine years at Copper Basin)
Offensive Coordinator- TBA
Defensive Coordinator- TBA
Offense- Spread
Defense- 50
Returning Starters on Offense/Defense-6/6
Last Playoff Appearance-2014
Key Returnees- Jackson Ledford (QB, Jr.), Koby Shroth (OL, Sr.), Ben Galloway (OL, Sr.), Hunter Newman (OL, Sr.), Issac Akins (OL, Sr.), Wyatt Welch (TE, Jr.)
Key Losses- Quantavious Brown (RB)

Donovan Stewart's capsule on Copper Basin:

Copper Basin Cougars
City- Copper Hill
County- Polk
Enrollment-227
Last Season's Record- 7-5, lost to Monterey in Quarterfinals
District- 3-1A (2-1, 2nd in 5-1A)
Head Coach- Patrick Daley (39-58 overall in nine years at Copper Basin)
Offensive Coordinator- TBA
Defensive Coordinator- TBA
Offense- Spread
Defense- 50
Returning Starters on Offense/Defense-6/6
Last Playoff Appearance-2014
Key Returnees- Jackson Ledford (QB, Jr.), Koby Shroth (OL, Sr.), Ben Galloway (OL, Sr.), Hunter Newman (OL, Sr.), Issac Akins (OL, Sr.), Wyatt Welch (TE, Jr.)
Key Losses- Quantavious Brown (RB)

With all those senior starters leaving after the 2015 season i'm thinking 2016 may be one of those 0-10 to 3-7 seasons that Copper Basin seems to have every 3-4 years. I'll enjoy this possibly 7-2 Copper Basin team because CB will probably be due a very poor season next year

Edited by BigDave1967