Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

Lol.. Where do you think these Freshman would count?? They will still count these freshman towards Warren County HS, so it wouldn't affect your numbers at all. Old coach maybe should have tried to drop down a class when that was an option

Was told as long as freshman were in a separate facility not on the same street as the high school they could be counted separately.

Was told as long as freshman were in a separate facility not on the same street as the high school they could be counted separately.

You are incorrect.  All schools are counted based on the total enrollment of 9th-12th grade.  And whoever said that should have dropped down a class when they had a chance is clueless.  You don't have the option of dropping a class because you choose.

By the way, I think this is a good hire.  However, your talent level is the same as it has been.  I can't wait for people from WC to start complaining about their son not playing, when they start losing games next fall.  What's that guys screen name whose son should have been first team all-state the last two years as a quarterback, but only played JV because the coach was getting paid-off?  LOL

You are incorrect. All schools are counted based on the total enrollment of 9th-12th grade. And whoever said that should have dropped down a class when they had a chance is clueless. You don't have the option of dropping a class because you choose.

I stated that they should have tried to drop down from the Super 32 to 5A when they had a chance to. Someone else from 5A would have had to wanted to move up for that to have happened, similar to Maryville deciding to move up from class 5A to class 6A and swapping places with LaVergne.

This is my first time posting on here, and I want to say I am ashamed of some of the wimpy Pioneer so called fans on here. If my parents or whoever had got on a website and said things like we shouldn't be playing against better competition like some on are saying I'd be embarrassed to put a helmet on. That's the biggest thing wrong with all sports in Warren County, parents thinking their kid is great when their not and that everybody should get to play. If you want to win you have to put the best you got on the field. I hope this new coach doesn't even let parents watch practice. In all likelihood the Pioneers are going to struggle against the teams they play this year, but it doesn't always have to be this way, let the coaches coach and the kids lift this winter and get better, and the thought of trying to weasel our way into a smaller class is sickening. Man up folks, make your young men become men instead of making them a bunch of wimps.

I stated that they should have tried to drop down from the Super 32 to 5A when they had a chance to. Someone else from 5A would have had to wanted to move up for that to have happened, similar to Maryville deciding to move up from class 5A to class 6A and swapping places with LaVergne.

Thats just it though, nobody wanted to move up while several wanted out of this Upward 32.