CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

Atlas, I am going to let your cheap shot slide this time. Congrats to UC. Hopefully, Peabody can win 2A tomorrow. District 14-A is a very tough district that all members should be proud of. Possibly 2 state champions and a quarter finalist all from the same district. That's a great accomplishment for our district. Again, congrats to UC on winning the state title.

Sorry about the dig. Very proud of our district.

Wish some of our local single a teams in our district (lake county, etc) had your mentality. It doesn't matter how small your numbers are, you just play ball. No excuses, just hard work and the will to win.

Atlas, I couldn't agree with you more.  "IF" the Lake Co., South Fulton's, Greenfields, etc. would worry about teaching the kids they suit up each game and practice everyday, trying to beat no matter who they play whether it is a school of 1000 or a school or 100, they would be a lot better off.  We all know the deal.  They just dug themselves a hole and will see what happens net year.  Coalfield would beat a allstar team combined from Lake Co, South Fulton and Greenfield & Gleason.  Numbers DO NOT MATTER in most cases.  You just have to grown up and be a man.  Congrats once again to Coalfield..

Atlas, I couldn't agree with you more.  "IF" the Lake Co., South Fulton's, Greenfields, etc. would worry about teaching the kids they suit up each game and practice everyday, trying to beat no matter who they play whether it is a school of 1000 or a school or 100, they would be a lot better off.  We all know the deal.  They just dug themselves a hole and will see what happens net year.  Coalfield would beat a allstar team combined from Lake Co, South Fulton and Greenfield & Gleason.  Numbers DO NOT MATTER in most cases.  You just have to grown up and be a man.  Congrats once again to Coalfield..

#s matter alot, its not the # of students, its the # of  players. I expect to see Coalfield get several transfers, It won't change the enrollment much ,but it will surely help the football team. Any small school that can get kids from other schools have advantages that the others don't. Good coaching and success is a natural draw. This is not rocket science.

#s matter alot, its not the # of students, its the # of players. I expect to see Coalfield get several transfers, It won't change the enrollment much ,but it will surely help the football team. Any small school that can get kids from other schools have advantages that the others don't. Good coaching and success is a natural draw. This is not rocket science.

Hopefully those transfers are some lineman to help replace #55 and #57.

Your statements are stupid. You have no clue about Lake Co. You do not have any idea how hard LC works. I am not going to make this about Lake Co and UC. Congrats to UC on the state title and to most of their real fans. Your statements let me know that you don't have a clue about football. Edited by lakecounty1968

Atlas, I couldn't agree with you more. "IF" the Lake Co., South Fulton's, Greenfields, etc. would worry about teaching the kids they suit up each game and practice everyday, trying to beat no matter who they play whether it is a school of 1000 or a school or 100, they would be a lot better off. We all know the deal. They just dug themselves a hole and will see what happens net year. Coalfield would beat a allstar team combined from Lake Co, South Fulton and Greenfield & Gleason. Numbers DO NOT MATTER in most cases. You just have to grown up and be a man. Congrats once again to Coalfield..

From what I seen I do believe LC could beat CF. Not to knock them at all just my thoughts after watching the game. And numbers don't matter yea that might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If numbers don't matter why did UC take Westview off the schedule after UC took a whoopin from Westview for 5 straight years. If numbers don't matter where was all of UC gold balls when they played 2A. So think about your statements next time before you say something else that dumb.